• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed - NEW SET REQUESTS (Full Sets Only)

518 posts in this topic

Hey Gemma, This should be pretty easy. Could you add Marvel Red Sonja Volumes 2 and 3 to the registry? Also, there are two issue dates for Vol. 1 #9. 5/78 and 11/78. The census lists both, but the registry only has a slot for one. Thanks, and take care, Steve.

Gemma, thanks for adding the 11/78 slot for Red Sonja #9. Just a suggestion, but if you were to add Vol. 2 and 3, I wouldn't mind if they were kept together as one list. That's how they are in the census. Thanks again, Steve.

Hey Gemma, This should be pretty easy. Could you add Marvel Red Sonja Volumes 2 and 3 to the registry? Also, there are two issue dates for Vol. 1 #9. 5/78 and 11/78. The census lists both, but the registry only has a slot for one. Thanks, and take care, Steve.

Gemma, thanks for adding the 11/78 slot for Red Sonja #9. Just a suggestion, but if you were to add Vol. 2 and 3, I wouldn't mind if they were kept together as one list. That's how they are in the census. Thanks again, Steve.

THANKS for the 2 dates on the #9 Gemma

It would be nice to have all the Marvel Red Sonja in one list !

and the 2 price varients on the list for V1 would be very much apreciated to :)

Randy

HI, Gemma, Just wondering why you removed Evil Ernie in Santa Fe from the Chaos set. You took 4 books which have chaos on the cover? IM glad you made another set but those 4 have chaos / ddp on the cover and your label.

• Administrator

If you both disagree and think they should be re-added please LMK! He said that they were technically later than the Chaos! era of that title, but if that is not true I'm happy to go with the majority. :)

Hello Gemma,

Can you add this entry to the Evil Ernie (1993-2002) Registry:

Evil Ernie: The Resurrection#1 OCTAGON EDITION

Here is the CGC cert# 0197351007

Can you add this entry to the Purgatori (1996-2002) Registry:

Purgatori#1 Monthly Series - OCTAGON EDITION

Here is the CGC cert# 0197351004

Oh and one more thing, I'm not sure how CGC does it's point scale for the books but the Octagon editions are by far the rarest and most coveted CHAOS! books...hell they're limited to just 8 copies each. I feel like my point scores should be a lot higher and no other books within in each CHAOS! registry should have a higher point value than those books. The only ones that come close are the Onyx editions. For example, if you look in my Lady Death (1994-2002) Registry I have a Lady Death Octagon 9.8 which earned just 20 points!!!! There are other regular books in that same monthly run which are worth 24 points and an Onyx edition which is worth 704 poitns.......There is no other book in that Registry more valuable than that Octagon. That book should be worth at least 800 points at a 9.8.

Any input of feedback you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Gemma

To the people who keep rerequesting sets:

STOP rerequesting!

The way it works is that Gemma compiles a list based on the requests in the current forum, and then posts that list as a new thread. She works on that list as she is able to (Gemma has other responsibilities at CGC) and then any requests in THAT thread get added to the NEXT list.

So, if you've requested something in this thread, be very patient and expect them in the next list.

:foryou:

Hey Gemma,

Thank you so much for the Women of Marvel set!

I was very excited to see it went up today! Yay!!!!!

I am hoping you can make a couple of edits.... I wanted to include all printings and all variants for this to be a "totally complete set" & I'm sure there will be additions and what not over the course of time........

I found a couple comics I have did not go into the set.

Can you add....

Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth #7 - 1st, 2nd & 3rd prints (3 comics total)

Young Avengers #1 - 1st print and 4 variants(5 comics total)

These are all based on what exisiting sets have.

Anyway, thanks again! I'm stsill working on a Men of Marvel lsit and will probably have that together sometime next year...

What about Bronze Marvel key first appearances??

Can you please provide me a list of these titles? Thanks!

I'll have a list for you soon :)

This is what I could come up with thus far. Would love this as a set, Gemma :)

WWBN 32

ASM 129

Hulk 181

Conan 1

Conan 23

X-Men 101

Iron Fist 14

Iron Man 55

Marvel spotlight 5

Hero for Hire 1

Giant Size X-Men 1

Tomb of Dracula 10

Daredevil 131

Daredevil 168

Marvel premiere 15

Astonishing tales 25

Tomb of Dracula 1

Special Marvel Edition 15

ASM 101

X-Men 121

If you both disagree and think they should be re-added please LMK! He said that they were technically later than the Chaos! era of that title, but if that is not true I'm happy to go with the majority. :)

Hi Gemma!

I know you are extremely busy but was just curious on how far back you are on these requests? Just eager to get all my new Star Wars sets added.

Appreciate it!

:foryou:

Not sure if this is possible, but I'd like to add my Maximum Carnage (1-14) set in. I

I apologize if I missed it but I searched where it made sense and didn't come up with anything

Maximum Carnage

1 - Spider-Man Unlimited #1

2 - Web of Spider-Man #101

3 - The Amazing Spider-Man #378

4 - Spider-Man #35

5 - Spectacular Spider-Man #201

6 - Web of Spider-Man #102

7 - The Amazing Spider-Man #379

8 - Spider-Man #36

9 - Spectacular Spider-Man #202

10 - Web of Spider-Man #103

11 - The Amazing Spider-Man #380

12 - Spider-Man #37

13 - Spectacular Spider-Man #203

14 - Spider-Man Unlimited #2

Thanks Gemma!

Also, The Evil Ernie Straight to hell "Leather Edition" Is an octagon. For what ever reason It was listed wrong. In the Registry and on my book Label both say Leather Edition. But whatever points is given to the Octagons it should apply to this book as well.