• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed - NEW SET REQUESTS (Full Sets Only)

518 posts in this topic

Gemma,

Can you add the following sets to the new list for me? :)

1. Green Lantern Corps (2011)

2. Green Lantern: New Guardians

3. Red Lanterns

Thank you - if I need to list all the specific issues available for each set I can do that but I didn't know if you wanted us to do so - let me know if I need to - thank you!

Hi Gemma,

Can you add Evil Ernie The Resurrection premium ashcan, CGC cert #0199738001 . To both the Evil Ernie (1993-2002) and Evil Ernie The Resurrection sets. It is limited to 50 total copies.

Thanks as always

JJ

Gemma, can you also add Evil Ernie Youth gone wild 1-5 Necro Variants as well as a Evil Ernie war of the dead #3 Memorial issue variant to the Evil Ernie (1993-2002) set. Sorry, I fogot on the ^ post. thanks again.

How long does it normally take for you to add sets, Gemma?

I requested a few back in the summer and still don't see them yet.

As she has explained multiple times, she spends time on the list in the first post. Once that one is done, she takes the requests from this thread to put into a list.

Gemma is working hard on grading as well, and that quite honestly takes priority.

• Administrator

I try to do a few every couple of weeks...I posted the rest of the requests on the first post instead of making a new thread since I keep getting requests for the same sets or for updates on requests. This way everyone can follow along. ;)

I try to do a few every couple of weeks...I posted the rest of the requests on the first post instead of making a new thread since I keep getting requests for the same sets or for updates on requests. This way everyone can follow along. ;)

Thanks Gemma and appreciate the quick response and all your hard work!

I'm just excited as I have spent thousands with CGC this year so far and just eager to get the credit in my account! :) Trying hard to build a few decent sets so everyone else can enjoy them. Now that I know you update the first post, I will just keep checking back to that.

Hopefully the books are in the black for CGC so you can hire a few more resources to assist you!