• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

33 posts in this topic

I'm really surprised this book is still here. I thought for sure it would be gone by now. hm

Good luck Mark!

No love for TTA's :sorry:

I said it in his last thread, TTA's from like #60-69 are maybe the most under appreciated SA Marvels there are :preach:

That is a sweet friggin book though (worship)

I'm really surprised this book is still here. I thought for sure it would be gone by now. hm

Good luck Mark!

I said it in his last thread, TTA's from like #60-69 are maybe the most under appreciated SA Marvels there are :preach:

Not even a trade offer.... :sorry:

silly humans, not buying TTAs !!!!

Good luck Mark!

I'd love to but I don't even have a one of the books your looking for as trade bait :sorry:

Good luck Mark!

I'd love to but I don't even have a one of the books your looking for as trade bait :sorry:

Those are just suggestions.. . :baiting:

Good luck Mark!

hm

You know I'd LOVE to get my hands on this book so if you want, take a look at my registry (sufunk15) and shoot me a pm. Other than my Avengers(unless they are in my doubles set), pretty much anything else I'd consider trading (thumbs u

Good luck Mark!

hm

You know I'd LOVE to get my hands on this book so if you want, take a look at my registry (sufunk15) and shoot me a pm. Other than my Avengers(unless they are in my doubles set), pretty much anything else I'd consider trading (thumbs u

Luckily I'm not a fan of the Avengers.. I'll take a look.