• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A really ugly Thing...(link fixed)

18 posts in this topic

thing.jpg

I hope that the invisible girl will be more sexy crazy.gif

I think he looks pretty cool. If it were any cartoonier, everyone would be crying about how stupid it looks... nothing is going to please you people.

What you all must realize is that most of these comic book characters AREN'T going to translate well into "reality". Tough pill to swallow.

Get lives, fanboys! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I think he looks pretty cool. If it were any cartoonier, everyone would be crying about how stupid it looks... nothing is going to please you people.

What you all must realize is that most of these comic book characters AREN'T going to translate well into "reality". Tough pill to swallow.

That was the most objective, fair-minded, well-balanced, non-bipolar comment I think I've ever heard you make, and I couldn't agree more with it. Where's this humble clarity coming from--are you going through some kind of personal crisis? crazy.gif

Guys,

This originally came from superherohype.com and it has already been reported there that this maquette was NOT created by the special effects team that is going to work on the FF film.

See original article here:

http://www.superherohype.com/fantasticfour/index.php?id=1580

BTW, I think this design looks pretty cool, but it would be even better if it incorporated Thing's distinctive brow. It's irrelevant because it's not a design for the movie.

All it really needs is a more pronounced eyebrow rock for it to look like the classic Thing we all know and love. I wonder why they decided to go with the face looking like it does since the eyebrow rock would be great for expressions and make the fans happy.

Hate to say it, but even the 1990's FF movie had a better Thing costume.

That was the most objective, fair-minded, well-balanced, non-bipolar comment I think I've ever heard you make, and I couldn't agree more with it. Where's this humble clarity coming from--are you going through some kind of personal crisis? crazy.gif

27_laughing.gif You just liked it because I came out as pro-Fantastic Four! wink.gif

Seriously though, I really do think it looks cool. If that's really what he's going to look like, I'm excited!!

And seriously, WMA? (Because it MUST be said for now and forever.)

Guys,

This originally came from superherohype.com and it has already been reported there that this maquette was NOT created by the special effects team that is going to work on the FF film.

See original article here:

http://www.superherohype.com/fantasticfour/index.php?id=1580

BTW, I think this design looks pretty cool, but it would be even better if it incorporated Thing's distinctive brow. It's irrelevant because it's not a design for the movie.

D'oh. frown.gif