• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,119 posts in this topic

I just purchased a lot of Walking Dead entertainment weekly magazines that came out this past summer. I hope to get all 3 signed and CGC SS'd this year. My question to you guys is....if there are no photo variant comics available....would you rather a celeb sign a photo cover magazine....or a comic with their comic character on the cover??

Personally I would only want to have a celeb sign something with their photo on it....and can't justify a Norman Reedus signed WD comic....but that is just me....

preferences?

In this particular situation, I'd go for a photo cover magazine mainly because Norman Reedus character on the show, Daryl Dixon, currently is not in the comic.

I just purchased a lot of Walking Dead entertainment weekly magazines that came out this past summer. I hope to get all 3 signed and CGC SS'd this year. My question to you guys is....if there are no photo variant comics available....would you rather a celeb sign a photo cover magazine....or a comic with their comic character on the cover??

Personally I would only want to have a celeb sign something with their photo on it....and can't justify a Norman Reedus signed WD comic....but that is just me....

preferences?

[font:Book Antiqua]I will say: Be patient.

Sooner or later photo variant covers

will hit the market...

[/font]

2c

I will say: Be patient.

Sooner or later photo variant covers

will hit the market...

2c

Yep fully believe this as well. Heck Marvel went out and did the photo variants of S.H.I.E.L.D. like a month ago and I think would look amazing with that crew signing away on it.

preferences?

In this particular situation, I'd go for a photo cover magazine mainly because Norman Reedus character on the show, Daryl Dixon, currently is not in the comic.

Or you could get a sketch done on a TWD blank like the one below and have Mr. Reedus sign it...

th_TWD115HaverlandSketch_zpsfe2ed842.jpg

I'd love to get Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus's sigs on this book.

017.jpg

018.jpg

I might try again on a few of them (trying to find books quickly, and had a tough time getting some of them to arrive safely). . . and the "River Tam" was the only book that was damaged when I moved, so a reholder is necessary anyway.

Here are my 2 recent gets....grails of mine!! I am using the sellers pics as I am terrible at taking my own :makepoint:

Chloe Grace Moretz - Let Me In Photo Cover (My Favorite Book & Amazing Movie(s))

LMI_zps2e751ba9.jpg

George RR Martin - Game Of Thrones #1 (One of my favorite authors & top 5 show)

GOT_zps5b0693b1.jpg