• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,122 posts in this topic

I didn't even know that book existed! That's great!! :banana:

I'm so excited to see my books from Doug lol

Chloe Grace Moretz signed Let Me In photo cover.

I'm not sure if anyone else got one of the photo covers done since most people would rather get her to sign a Kick-/Hit-Girl comic.

Big thanks to Doug (dscott) for getting it done.

Image77_zps3afa7c0e.jpg

me too, very sweet photo cover

I didn't even know that book existed! That's great!! :banana:

I'm so excited to see my books from Doug lol

Chloe Grace Moretz signed Let Me In photo cover.

I'm not sure if anyone else got one of the photo covers done since most people would rather get her to sign a Kick-/Hit-Girl comic.

Big thanks to Doug (dscott) for getting it done.

Image77_zps3afa7c0e.jpg

me too, very sweet photo cover

I was actually planning on getting the same one done because Let The Right One In is my favorite book ever and whenever I see Chloe I immediately think of Eli/Abby...but it came down to $$$ and I went for a Mulder/Scully book.....maybe the next time around!!

With the increase interest in getting celebs to sign books...and the increase of photo covers...do you think it would be a good idea to make a thread devoted to posting the new photo covers that come out each month....similar to the thread for blanks?? I know that after a quick search, there are many out there that I never knew existed

With the increase interest in getting celebs to sign books...and the increase of photo covers...do you think it would be a good idea to make a thread devoted to posting the new photo covers that come out each month....similar to the thread for blanks?? I know that after a quick search, there are many out there that I never knew existed

In the comics general section sure

0ce4c0c3-29ed-4634-a168-d89ffbdae6e7_zpse3a61b67.jpg

This just came in the mail to me from Rich Henn. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7168718&fpart=1

Batman 66' #1 9.8 signed by Adam West and Burt Ward and signed and sketch by Lee Meriwhether. A cat from Miss Kitka I absolutely love it. Special thanks to Rich Henn for getting this done for me and Ken and Susan at Drawn to Comics for making sure every comic they get in right away gets bagged and boarded.

I'll update the image later this week when my new legal size document scanner comes in.

Edited by Goldeneye

Finally got my DragonCon celebrity signed books back. Big thanks to James and Doug for the help.

Billy Dee Williams "Lando"

DSC_9550-X2.jpg

Eliza Dushku

DSC_9551-X2.jpg

Eliza Dushku

DSC_9541-X2.jpg

Ioan Gufford

DSC_9543-X2.jpg

Laura Vandervoot

DSC_9547-X2.jpg

Added Christopher Judge to my 9.8 :cry: Maybe when I add Michael Shanks I will get it pressed back...

DSC_9548-X2.jpg

Richard Dean Anderson "MacGyver"

DSC_9544-X2.jpg

0ce4c0c3-29ed-4634-a168-d89ffbdae6e7_zpse3a61b67.jpg

This just came in the mail to me from Rich Henn. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7168718&fpart=1

Batman 66' #1 9.8 signed by Adam West and Burt Ward and signed and sketch by Lee Meriwhether. A cat from Miss Kitka I absolutely love it. Special thanks to Rich Henn for getting this done for me and Ken and Susan at Drawn to Comics for making sure every comic they get in right away gets bagged and boarded.

I'll update the image later this week when my new legal size document scanner comes in.

I wanted to get that done but didn't have the cash to do it :(

Next time I see them, I'll definitely get the one and my SDCC copy done. This is my favorite cover so far from the series although Amanda Conner's recent Batgirl cover looks great too.

This post convinced me to start a CGC Celeb SS collection...wish I started earlier this year :S. Will try to get some this Saturday at Wizard Austin.

I have influence?! :o

Seriously, it's a lot of fun. Sometimes expensive but really fun to meet them.

Hell yeah you guys influenced me :P. I buy autographs but I get posters or 8x10s signed, but comics look better. I usually ust buy photo ops and autographs but I guess Im going to bave to buy comics too to get them signed and CGC them.

Hell yeah you guys influenced me :P. I buy autographs but I get posters or 8x10s signed, but comics look better. I usually ust buy photo ops and autographs but I guess Im going to bave to buy comics too to get them signed and CGC them.

Welcome to the yellow fever! Just make sure you get your CGC witness, do things right and can't wait to see the books :applause: