• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

Hey Jason,

Mr. Soles attended a one-day Christmas themed comic con and I knew I had to meet him. I got a few books done but was more interested in getting my Spidey DVDs signed.

Cheers,

Ehab

A724B018-3BA6-4C94-92F7-A5CDB8258BE6_zpsmd12cuoy.jpg

Hey Jason,

Mr. Soles attended a one-day Christmas themed comic con and I knew I had to meet him. I got a few books done but was more interested in getting my Spidey DVDs signed.

Cheers,

Ehab

That's so awesome! Glad to see that he's still with us. Conventions should be signing him up! They don't know how much of a treasure he is! Thanks for sharing your photo.

Hey Jason,

Cheers,

Ehab

That's so awesome! Glad to see that he's still with us. Conventions should be signing him up! They don't know how much of a treasure he is! Thanks for sharing your photo.

No worries, glad you dug it. Cheers.

In honor of the Sons of Anarchy series finale airing tonight I thought I'd post the latest addition to my CGC collection! I don't have many celebrity SS books, but I couldn't pass this one up signed by Kim Coates (one of my favorite actors/characters on SOA). Love these interlocking variant covers too. Now I just need to find a Theo Rossi convention appearance so I can add his autograph to the book.

%2524_57.JPG

In honor of the Sons of Anarchy series finale airing tonight I thought I'd post the latest addition to my CGC collection! I don't have many celebrity SS books, but I couldn't pass this one up signed by Kim Coates (one of my favorite actors/characters on SOA). Love these interlocking variant covers too. Now I just need to find a Theo Rossi convention appearance so I can add his autograph to the book.

%2524_57.JPG

I've actually seen him at my supermarket. If I see him again I'll ask about any appearances

%2524_57.JPG

I've actually seen him at my supermarket. If I see him again I'll ask about any appearances

I was in NYC last week, staying at the Mondrian, and saw him eating breakfast in their restaurant a couple of times - seemed like a really friendly guy.