• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

Well it took around 3 years since I first asked around to see if she signed, but this is on the way to CGC now after a recent signing with Emma. So I'm half way done, now to just track down Andrew. Big thanks to CGC for the go ahead with getting some of these done and of course to my witness who was willing to take time out of his schedule to fly out and watch Her sign.

4B694A9A-CAAC-43FE-84F0-193324AA09A5_zpsmtsz2pq1.jpg

and since I'm sure I'm about to get a ton of PMs asking, yes I do have one extra. That is not claimed at the moment if anyone wants to pm me to try and work something out feel free. And no I won't be seeing her again

Well it took around 3 years since I first asked around to see if she signed, but this is on the way to CGC now after a recent signing with Emma. So I'm half way done, now to just track down Andrew. Big thanks to CGC for the go ahead with getting some of these done and of course to my witness who was willing to take time out of his schedule to fly out and watch Her sign.

4B694A9A-CAAC-43FE-84F0-193324AA09A5_zpsmtsz2pq1.jpg

and since I'm sure I'm about to get a ton of PMs asking, yes I do have one extra. That is not claimed at the moment if anyone wants to pm me to try and work something out feel free. And no I won't be seeing her again

Nicely done!

Sorry to hear that, you guys made such a cute couple. :foryou:

Sorry to hear that, you guys made such a cute couple. :foryou:

:luhv:

No Spider-Gwen ops!!! :cry:

Spider-Gwen :cloud9:

No Spider-Gwen ops!!! :cry:

Spider-Gwen :cloud9:

That would have been an awesome sig to have on the new AH! variant of Spider-Gwen #1. :cloud9:

and a huge thanks to JJ for this. My 2nd favorite wrestler from when I was a kid

UndertakerPreviewbyUndertaker_zps6837af07.jpg

I am so jealous! The Undertaker sig is one of my grails, but It was not financially feasible at the time. Great pickup!

I remember that book...