• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

Was the Downey done recently? It looks familiar.

It was signed in September of 2014. I'm actually not sure what event it was signed at. I didn't purchase it until a later date.

That is recent. Nice.

The one I saw was signed before 2010. There was (may still be) a big back log through celebrity authentics on his sigs.

It was signed in September of 2014. I'm actually not sure what event it was signed at. I didn't purchase it until a later date.

It was signed at TIFF 2014

That is recent. Nice.

The one I saw was signed before 2010. There was (may still be) a big back log through celebrity authentics on his sigs.

I think it's safe to write those off at this point.

Used to be my book. :hi:

Signed at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Been meaning to post this for a while.

DD #1 signed by Joe Pantoliano ("Ben Urich") on the back cover.

[font:Book Antiqua]Beautiful 10, congratulations..![/font]

Thank you

Follow-up question:

You added a close-up of the large number on the label an no pictures of the actual signature? :baiting:

Well this finally arrived today....one of my grails. This book was lost for about 6 months in the Akoni fiasco....but it was recently found at his hiuse, subbed, and it just came home today!

Huge props to Ty (tysalazar57) for keeping us in the loop, letting me know it was found, shipping it out, and sending me the invoice, Mike at CGC for emailing me as soon as they received it, and anyone else involved in the Akoni situation

Not sure why it is a 9.4.....I can't find anything wrong with it.....but I don't really care on celeb & sketch books....just happy I finally have it!

Sorry for the bad pics....the sigs look beautiful in gold paint pen...tons of glare.

IMG_20160319_105246199_zpsjz4qo9g1.jpg