• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

Thanks so much to Chris (Comix4fun) for going WAY above and beyond to make this happen!!

Sigs include the 3 surviving Monkees, one of the primary songwriters Bobby Hart (of Boyce and Hart) along with 3 other actors who appeared on the show!!

img001_zpsgxzcnjuy.jpg

Thanks so much to Chris (Comix4fun) for going WAY above and beyond to make this happen!!

Sigs include the 3 surviving Monkees, one of the primary songwriters Bobby Hart (of Boyce and Hart) along with 3 other actors who appeared on the show!!

img001_zpsgxzcnjuy.jpg

Congrats!!!!

Epic book from a great group for everyone that ever watched reruns on UHF as a kid in the 70's and 80's.

Glad it's all done....love that inscription by Donna Loren!

Thanks to Par2ch, I completed my signed Serenity (2005) run, and got the final book back this morning.

dscott and Desert Wind assisted with the others, so thanks to them, as well!

I need replacement cords for my scanner, so thanks to my Labrador, Sheldon, for that, too.

Christian Slater THE WIZ MOVIE

Scan-160109-0009_zpsfxtx5cza.jpg

Christian Slater was in "The Wizard".

"The Wiz" had Michael Jackson

:makepoint:

Cool book, though! :cool:

Christian Slater THE WIZ MOVIE

Scan-160109-0009_zpsfxtx5cza.jpg

I loved that movie when I was a kid. It had the power glove and everything.

Nice instagram photo by the way.

Cool book!

I liked that movie, too. I had a conversation with my oldest nephew (turned 13 last week) over Christmas about this movie, because he likes video games. I spent about 15 minutes just explaining to him what it was like when Super Mario 3 came out.

From New Orleans

Signed by Joe and Anthony Russo (have two of these)

gvapvld.jpg

Added Joe and Anthony Russo and Frank Grillo to my book that was already signed by Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, and Anthony Mackie

DhgSmvx.jpg

Sad news about Angus Scrimm – I've never seen the movies but heard nothing but good things :sorry: I need to get on that! Great looking book that'll never be duplicated TP!

@Darrel – That Winter Soldier book is looking super sweet now. you need to get SJ now lol