• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

help me locate a cover.

16 posts in this topic

Hi y'all,

I keep looking at threads in general,Gold and silver.

many many threads and usually if i find a post or stuff i like in a thread,i'll bookmark it.

This time i didnt.

At first i thought it was a Captain science cover,not sure

My guess is whoever posted the cover will easily identify it from my description.

The hero is holding a small sort of one man spaceship above his head very very similar to the Action comics 1 pose.

If i recall,there's a girl at his feet and some kind of alien on the right of him.

Genuine Quebec poutine for the winner ! :grin:

thanks.

The hero is holding a small sort of one man spaceship above his head very very similar to the Action comics 1 pose. If i recall,there's a girl at his feet and some kind of alien on the right of him.

Okay, is it Planet Comics #5? The "hero is holding a spaceship" part doesn't fit, but the position of the woman at his feet, and the monster to the right, do fit. Plus the spaceship is tilted, Action Comics #1 style. So......is that it?

PlanetComics585.jpg

Hi y'all,

I keep looking at threads in general,Gold and silver.

many many threads and usually if i find a post or stuff i like in a thread,i'll bookmark it.

This time i didnt.

At first i thought it was a Captain science cover,not sure

My guess is whoever posted the cover will easily identify it from my description.

The hero is holding a small sort of one man spaceship above his head very very similar to the Action comics 1 pose.

If i recall,there's a girl at his feet and some kind of alien on the right of him.

Genuine Quebec poutine for the winner ! :grin:

thanks.

Typical eye witness, no alien and no girl! :baiting:

lf.jpg

Who da Man !

Sniper ! You awesome dude you !

(worship)

This is now one of my 3 tops covers i wanna buy.

I mean look at the stance,the angle of the pose,the ship tethering.

And lets not forget about the spellbinding futuristic city in the back and the complementary colors with that one splash of yellow smack in the middle.

One of the better dynamic visuals ive seen on a comic for sure.

Thank you Sniper.

Gotta admit though,theres a trillion alien and girls that help my memory go into what lawyers and detective call the Rashomon witness.

Do you like big cheese curds or small ones with your poutine ?

I'm probably not a "real" Quebecer as i dislike the stuff and am a bit ashamed to find its our iconic dish here.

I have no idea what a "Poutine" is, but if it has anything to do with cheese curd!!! :sick:

Thanks, but no thanks ;) Happy I could help, sweet cover!

I think this is the only SF cover (without) a half naked Girl and groping Alien :insane: