• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the latest gossip???

16 posts in this topic

I find a new collection of books on my desk at work every day! insane.gif893frustrated.gif

West

How many books per day are you grading, and what kind of books are you grading? Golden Age?

I find a new collection of books on my desk at work every day! insane.gif893frustrated.gif

West

*sigh* I wish that was the case at my office. sorry.gif

Yes, all you find is another box of frozen hamburger patties and a new paper hat... poor [!@#%^&^]. frown.gif

West

Yes, all you find is another box of frozen hamburger patties and a new paper hat... poor [!@#%^&^]. frown.gif

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

West

Poor MajorKreep not all of us have jobs in the food service industry like your family has been used to working in. There are other vocations out there, of course you might need to complete high school to obtain many of them. Good luck getting somehwere in life. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I am grading everything but moderns. Already I am above my quota on most days.

West

DO YOU READ THEM FIRST?

Nope. That's my job stooges.gif

So who came to Toronto with Gemma?