• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monster Thread! Raw Silver/Bronze, $25 SS Slabs, Hoards, WD Raw and Slab

175 posts in this topic

I think in the long run I'd see serious ROI on my purchase of a scanner for you.

Ha-Ha! It has been 9 years since I have had a computer at home, and I aim to keep it that way!

I think in the long run I'd see serious ROI on my purchase of a scanner for you.

Ha-Ha! It has been 9 years since I have had a computer at home, and I aim to keep it that way!

What device do you post from away from the office?

The scare that "Enemy of the State" put in you never washed away, huh?

What device do you post from away from the office?

Judging by his lack of computer in the house, and clarity of the pics, I am going to go with, COTTON GIN:

CottonGin.gif