• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monster Thread! Raw Silver/Bronze, $25 SS Slabs, Hoards, WD Raw and Slab

175 posts in this topic

Close, Blackberry!

You waiting for the Smithsonian to call wanting to add that to their "Technology of the Last Century" exhibit before replacing it?

Do you have any? I know you have at least one book in your possesion I would like to pry away from you :cloud9:

There's a 121 and 124 in this very thread. And I think I have a CGC 9.6 UXM 129.

Do you have any? I know you have at least one book in your possesion I would like to pry away from you :cloud9:

There's a 121 and 124 in this very thread. And I think I have a CGC 9.6 UXM 129.

I was thinking of another Byrne 9.6 you have. :baiting:

You need to learn to take an hour or two out of the middle or perhaps start of your office day & scan comics for a thread. The entire value of which if added up would amount to about $100.00.

:banana:

I don't want to make any money, folks, I just love to sell comics.

PS: I had a very bad allergy/headache situ last night. There will be more to come in this thread. Will post through the weekend and invoice Mon-Tuesday.

I don't want to make any money, folks, I just love to sell comics.

:)

PS: I had a very bad allergy/headache situ last night. There will be more to come in this thread. Will post through the weekend and invoice Mon-Tuesday.

:(