• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LG Tech 33 just purchased...need some help grading...

49 posts in this topic

GAtor mentioned the 1.0 Qualified that sold in March 2011 for $5,851 only had staples replaced and nicer PQ. Hard to calc a fair value for my 1.5 comparing it to this 1.0. (shrug)

Should have book in hand late next week and will post it. (thumbs u

I sold a 33 that appeared 2.0 but had a detached cover but ow paper for $6k back in 2009

Peewee, are you at all open to restoring this or are you looking to keep it unrestored? Ze-Man could get it put back together through leafcasting, and you'd have a stunning copy on hand. Obviously, it'd be extensively restored, and for the amount you paid, I'm not whether it would decrease or increase the book's value though.

And Tec 33... :cloud9:

No way. I know it could be restored. Already submitted to CGC. I'm pretty sure it will get a Blue 1.0. If so, we're happy! :banana:

Thanks for the pointers though. (thumbs u

Well, you've definite reason to be happy then with that 1.5! Congrats!

I had been meaning to respond to this but have been away. I would greatly prefer a married cover/page etc over brittle or slightly brittle pages. As I mentioned above when I first saw this book my concern was that there could be some page problems which there was. That being said and all things being equal you got a good deal and it will likely look great in a slab.

James G

Kudos to the 31 owners! This thread hit it right on in separating 31 and 33 in relative values. Both 31 and 33 went up substantially in 2.0. :banana:

Detective 31 G 2.0 = Both were $5500.00 last guide

Detective 31 G 2.0 = $7000.00 & 33 G 2.0 = $6267.00