• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A blank from DC!!!!

54 posts in this topic

DC Entertainment’s We Can Be Heroes giving campaign to benefit the people of the Horn of Africa begins a new phase with the introduction of We Can Be Heroes Blank Variant cover editions. The first of these is August’s JUSTICE LEAGUE #12 WE CAN BE HEROES VARIANT COVER EDITION.

The We Can Be Heroes Blank Variant cover editions will feature a wraparound blank cover printed on heavy cover stock with a matte finish, with the We Can Be Heroes banner at the top. One DC Comics title will be offered with a We Can Be Heroes Blank Variant cover edition each month for twelve months, from August 2012 through July 2013. For every variant edition sold, $.50 will go to benefit the people of the Horn of Africa.

For more information on the We Can Be Heroes campaign, visit www.wecanbeheroes.org.

12 of each please

Dang bro, 144 sketch covers thats a ton of sketches, I'm guessing most stores won't even get 12 of each cover. i'm not sure any one man needs 12 aquaman sketches :screwy:

I think the fun part will be to see which 12 titles we get:

the obvious ones first:

JLA

Batman (at least one title)

Superman (at least one title)

Wonder Woman

Green Lantern (at least one title)

Teen Titans

Flash

IMO those are the givens...

As for the next 5...

I'll guess

One of the female bat-titles [batwoman, batgirl, birds of prey]

Earth 2

Green Arrow [i feel like this isn't a popular comic, so it could be another superman or batman instead.]

Justice League Dark [Zatanna FTW?]

Storm Watch or Swampthing

:whistle:

no doubt you had a big role to play buddy! we salute you!

I hope so sir. I know I have been in talks with a lot of people at DC, and I would love to take credit for this but It's nothing I did, it's all the fans and the emails. Though I may have nudged certain people in the right direction as far as paper and somethings go - I can only help I made a positive difference! :foryou:

:whistle:

no doubt you had a big role to play buddy! we salute you!

I hope so sir. I know I have been in talks with a lot of people at DC, and I would love to take credit for this but It's nothing I did, it's all the fans and the emails. Though I may have nudged certain people in the right direction as far as paper and somethings go - I can only help I made a positive difference! :foryou:

:applause:

12 of each please

Dang bro, 144 sketch covers thats a ton of sketches, I'm guessing most stores won't even get 12 of each cover. i'm not sure any one man needs 12 aquaman sketches :screwy:

the obvious ones first:

JLA

Wonder Woman

Teen Titans

Flash

As for the next 5...

I'll guess

Earth 2

Green Arrow [i feel like this isn't a popular comic, so it could be another superman or batman instead.]

Oops I meant 2 of each hhahaha

12 of each please

the obvious ones first:

JLA

Wonder Woman

Teen Titans

Flash

As for the next 5...

I'll guess

Earth 2

Oops I meant 2 of each hhahaha

Haha thats a lot less exciting.