• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A blank from DC!!!!

54 posts in this topic

The batman 0 blank as far as I am aware is normal price any orders, I heard justice league 12 was slightly more but don't know cost wise as of yet...

The Justice league Blanks cost me $2.39 each

im trying to order the blanks on DCBS but can someone confirm to me that these are the blanks?

BATMAN #12 VAR ED

(W) Scott Snyder (A) Greg Capullo, Jonathan Glapion (CA) Bryan Hitch ...

JUSTICE LEAGUE #12 VAR ED

(W) Geoff Johns (A) Jim Lee & Various (CA) Jim Lee, Scott Williams ...

I dont want to order a lot of the wrong book. PLEASE HELP

Ordered a few copies there too. The product code should read May128062. The title specifically states that it's the blank cover.

im trying to order the blanks on DCBS but can someone confirm to me that these are the blanks?

BATMAN #12 VAR ED

(W) Scott Snyder (A) Greg Capullo, Jonathan Glapion (CA) Bryan Hitch ...

JUSTICE LEAGUE #12 VAR ED

(W) Geoff Johns (A) Jim Lee & Various (CA) Jim Lee, Scott Williams ...

I dont want to order a lot of the wrong book. PLEASE HELP

Ordered a few copies there too. The product code should read May128062. The title specifically states that it's the blank cover.

These are the blanks.. per email from them

DCBS customer.service@dcbservice.com

Jun 15

to me

Hi Stephen,

I just added the Justice League blank variant to the website today! It looks like the Batman #0 is going to be a July item code, so it should be available for order then.

If you have any questions please let us know!

Thanks,

Megan

Discount Comic Book Service

www.DCBService.com

Dcbservice only has the JL blank for pre order the Batman blank won't be offered until the #0 books are up for pre order.

Batman blank is up for preorder on TFAW http://www.tfaw.com/Search/_results_invstatus_search=preorder/_results_limit_search=30/_results_order_search=title/_results_prod_type_search=Comics/_results_sstring_search=blank

but no Justice League [shrug]

I had already turned in my DCBS order a couple weeks ago. My excel sheet didn't have the item.

I just sent an e-mail to see if they can add on my order. :wishluck:

They did not originally have the item up on their website.. I emailed them and asked if they would add it before I processed my normal monthly order.