• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piersonite's first sketch opp- Kevin Nowlan

71 posts in this topic

Offering up my first sketch opportunity, Mr. Kevin Nowlan. Kevin has agreed to 10 blank covers and will be doing waist-up sketches. Prices are as follows:

Pencils only waist-up- 200.00 (fast track grading & ups shipping included)

Pencils and ink waist-up- 250.00 (fast track grading & ups shipping included) **note Kevin's inks are not just marker but actual old school inks-nice quality.

I'll not be providing blanks so please send yours, bagged and marked with the character of your choice. If the character is someone that may be considered obscure to some, please include reference material.

I will need all books by Wednesday, June 27 2012

Payment: I prefer check or money order, paypal is permitted with additional fee (PM me)

Please send your blank(s), payment and any character reference to

Joe Pierson

6124 42nd street circle east

Bradenton, Fl 34203

First 10 :takeit: gets in.

Kevin has also agreed to sign books as well. PM me for details.

Superstar is right JJ. Nowlan is one of the artists that most other artists look up to.

If anyone is considering this opp. I would strongly suggest they go with the inks. I have worked with Kevin on a couple of commissions and his ink work is without peer. He's amazing, fast, and incredibly professional. He keeps his promises and always delivers a top notch product.

Here's an Ivan Reis penciled piece that Kevin inked for me. (You'll notice it looks a lot like a recent GL cover). His inks make the piece spring to life.

IvanReisComparison.jpg