• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-time Hottest female superhero?

370 posts in this topic

Ok, so who is your all-time favorite superhottie? I'd do a poll but since i know about zero of the DC ones i figure ill wait until some people respond.

For me, without question, not even close its Ms Marvel. I always thought she was insane even in her old costume. Once she switched to the new one with the thigh high leather boots, any contest was over. It definitely doesnt hurt that she's an Avenger :cloud9:

ms-marvel-20070320010047141.jpg

It also doesn't hurt the way Cho draws her. lol

No, it doesnt!!! :cloud9:

I did always find the red sash a little odd. Considering she always is jumping head 1st into a brawl, having a long flowing red sash doesnt seem to provide much battle functionality hm

It does look hot on her though! lol

Does this not depend heavily on the artist - I mean take Elektra - Greg Horn - she is hot, but Frank Miller's version (in Eletkra Saga) :sick:

I guess although i'm hard pressed to think of any artist where Danvers wasnt smoking hot! hm

Her freaking Bowen statue might be the most expensive, hard to find of any one ive ever tried to get. The only one ive seen in the last 18 months or so of looking is the same $800 one on eBay. I can only assume the high price has a LOT more to do with how perfect her booty looks and not her popularity in the Marvel Universe! lol

lynda-carter-bouncing-o.gif

Hey, i'm 40 so like pretty much every other guy around that age, i grew up fantasizing about LC. Looking at her now though, shes a little hippy for my tastes :(

That is some classic jigglage going on in that gif though! :cloud9:

ms-marvel-20070320010047141.jpg

Women like this don't exist! :cry:

Who are you, my wife?!? (tsk)

YES SHE DOES DAMMIT!!! :wishluck:

I was reading the Secret Invasion Ms Marvel TPB the last couple of days and like 3 times my wife came up behind me as i was stuck on a certain page for like 5 minutes staring at her and would say "you know that she's not real right dork?!?" lol

Whenever I wonder if Lynda Carter, if she were young today, would still be as hot as I remember her, I look at this picture and remove all doubt.

lynda-carter-publicity-shot.jpg

Whenever I wonder if Lynda Carter, if she were young today, would still be as hot as I remember her, I look at this picture and remove all doubt.

lynda-carter-publicity-shot.jpg

It's too bad that show was in the 70's. Look at her costume in that gif and just imagine how much smaller they would be if they made that show today! LC would be running around in a tiny little thong :o

Always been a big fan of Savage Land Rogue.

375452_2970037691068_1265504109_3167143_2033384306_n_original.jpg

That is NICE but i've always HATED Rogue since i was a kid for beating down Ms Marvel and taking her powers. Right at the peak of puberty instead of having the awesome Ms Marvel, i had to look at weak Binary all because of Rogue!!! :censored:

lol

My four favorite, although I will say the artist helps some. lol

dawn.jpg

red_sonja.jpg

balent.jpg

power-girl-27-cover.jpg

And someone already posted but I have always like Dagger from Cloak and Dagger