• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-time Hottest female superhero?

370 posts in this topic

Supergirl

supergirl_by_abraaolucas-d32bsak.jpg

I can't imagine how anyone could not find that smoking hot!! How much tanning does supertitles need to get that gstring tan line though?!?

I am kinda shocked NO ONE else thinks Ms Marvel is the hottest! ???

Supergirl

I can't imagine how anyone could not find that smoking hot!! How much tanning does supertitles need to get that gstring tan line though?!?

There are a lot of things that are shocking to you, it seems.

lol

Some boys prefer brunettes.

:makepoint:

Any female drawn by either Cho, Stevens, Hughes, or Golden (classic 80s Golden) would qualify as hottest.

Cho is great, but Stevens is the top dog.

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Matt Baker is a worthy contender. If he drew Superheroines it would be a tough call between him and Stevens.

TrueLovePictorial11-1.jpg

AuthenticPoliceCases6.jpg

:headbang: Foxy call, Roy! Speaking of which, I can't believe Baker's all time great female superhero has been given short shrift in this thread!

img_PhantomLady17_080-1-1.jpg

Phantom Lady certainly got ol' Freddie Wertham's juices flowing! Even the late great Dave Stevens probably took Pages from this book for inspiration; that's good enough for me! :grin:

Supergirl

There are a lot of things that are shocking to you, it seems.

lol

Some boys prefer brunettes.

:makepoint:

Blechhhh!!! :sick:

Brunettes are just less hot blondes! :baiting:

tumblr_m4z077C8Ir1rn55nzo1_1280.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm! Now THAT is a con I would love to go to! :cloud9:

If I could get my hands on that outfit and somehow convince my wife to wear that for just one night, I could die a happy man! :wishluck:

I cant seem to find it now but awhile back some site had a Ms Marvel costume for sale. For like $15 extra, you could get it crotchless! Just the fact that they apparently got so many requests from us demented fanboys that they made it an option on their website is pretty freaking funny! lol

Brunettes are just less hot blondes! :baiting:

They actually have different personalities.

EDIT: Females do have personalities, you realize?

:baiting: