• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #105 CGC 7.5 & #117 CGC 8.0

14 posts in this topic

I thought I would offer the last two books in my #101 through #200 run. I really hate to part with these but, I need to focus on my #1 through #100 run.

Prices include shipping to the US. $15 credit to international buyers. Paypal, check or money order accepted. No probies of HoS members. These will be available here for two days.

:takeit: rules via PM or in the thread.

Books in a few!

.....I wouldn't, Mike. Those are two radical books that really capture the spirit of a bygone day.....but I sure do understand the value of focus....the 117 looks like straight resub material. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.....I wouldn't, Mike. Those are two radical books that really capture the spirit of a bygone day.....but I sure do understand the value of focus....the 117 looks like straight resub material. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I agree with this statement 100%. Comicdonna's Action collection is a better showcase of Action 1-100 than the cover gallery website. I actually hope he is able to get a full Action Comics 1 as an Action run is a real task to put together. If you have the money it is easy to simply walk up and "win" an Action 1 as that is a singlular book to track down and find.

Comicdonna is taking on a real goal and assembling a collection..

Best of luck