• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now you can have Scarlett Johansson in your bedroom.......

26 posts in this topic

:devil:
Yes,DiceX has a dirty mind :insane:

What? I was just going to seat her at the kitchen table so we could talk over a meal and get to know each other. (shrug)

:devil:
Yes,DiceX has a dirty mind :insane:

What? I was just going to seat her at the kitchen table so we could talk over a meal and get to know each other. (shrug)

Dice, did you see the new modern Kiss story arc?

It's gangsta'

Do they make a 6 ft tall version? hm

I hope she looks better in the live action Avengers movie as compared to some of the newspaper photos they have of her in her Black Widow outfit.

She just looks a bit short and too stocky in the photos which I have seen of her in her Black Widwon outfit. (shrug)

She just looks a bit short and too stocky in the photos which I have seen of her in her Black Widwon outfit. (shrug)

That's because Scarlett Johnasson is short and has slightly broad shoulders for a woman--it's not an optical illusion. Nobody notices because her boobs are so nice. :luhv:

That's because Scarlett Johnasson is short and has slightly broad shoulders for a woman--it's not an optical illusion. Nobody notices because her boobs are so nice. :luhv:

Didn't really noticed her shoulders in the photos which I saw. It was more the big wide legs in the skintight outfit which made her look short and stocky. Could probably be just the angle of the shots, but it almost made me think of why she didn't ask for a reshoot.

Normally, she looks great when she's all made up in her usual ET and magazine photos that I see. (thumbs u

Hmm.

127316.jpg.61f054aa5cae2b1c0f501711d3db83d1.jpg