• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

:frustrated:

Too bad I stopped collecting floppies, Batman is one of my favorites and those covers are amazing!

Fun fact: that Detective Comics #329 appeared on the History Channel comic book documentary "Superheroes Unmasked".

That has to count as a mini key or something! lol

Option 1: To commemorate the absolute insanity going on tonight in the NWM thread over in the modern forum, up for grabs is a first print of NWM #2 in NM/NM+ condition with free shipping to anywhere in the US.

610669c0-2605-470d-a295-30c5f363963e_zps40fadd11.jpg

Option 2: For all the Popeye fans out there! Here's Roger Langridge and Bruce Ozella's Popeye! Issues #1-3, first prints, in NM/NM+ condition. And check out the awesome cover homage to Action Comics #1. Shipping on me to anywhere in the US.

b8574755-79ad-45e1-b76b-a59038901e25_zps4d0a3357.jpg

I am out of town until tomorrow night. When I get home I will list something more specific. But until then I will offer up a mystery box of 50 comics and at least two trades.

Good for US and Canada, anyone else ill cover $30 in shipping costs but the rest is on you.

If the mystery box is not claimed by tomorrow. Then I will change up the listing when I get home.

mystery-box-350x300.jpg

Ok, here is my offer...

You can choose one, two or all three 'packages'...Special Note: Any option you choose will include an additional 5 mystery comics.

Free Shipping to U.S. and Canada. Will cover the first $15 anywhere else...

First Item - Dark Days #1 - #6 NM - Sequel to 30 Days of Night

P1100527_zps7b28be99.jpg

Second Item - Sentinel #1 - #6 - Part of Marvel's 'Tsunami' line by Sean McKeever

P1100528_zps0e82b528.jpg

Third Item - Punisher (Marvel Max) #33 - #37 - The Punisher vs Wolverine, Spidey and DD for a secret superhuman weapon

P1100537_zpsea08de8b.jpg

All comics are in NM condition...

^Read all of them, I have to say the best would be Sentinel 1-6, it's a fun little jaunt. The Punisher storyline would be "Confederacy of Dunces, right Wall-Crawler? It's a nice read too.

The offer is generous, take it all! :)

^Read all of them, I have to say the best would be Sentinel 1-6, it's a fun little jaunt. The Punisher storyline would be "Confederacy of Dunces, right Wall-Crawler? It's a nice read too.

The offer is generous, take it all! :)

Thank you.

You sir, are correct, Sentinel is a fun story. Punisher is the 'Confederacy of Dunces' arc. Garth Ennis does not hide his view of superheroes in this arc, at all. The Dark Days mini follows Stella as she tries to convince the world that vampires DO exist.

Don't forget about the 5 mystery books!