• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok, here is my offer...

You can choose one, two or all three 'packages'...Special Note: Any option you choose will include an additional 5 mystery comics.

Free Shipping to U.S. and Canada. Will cover the first $15 anywhere else...

First Item - Dark Days #1 - #6 NM - Sequel to 30 Days of Night

P1100527_zps7b28be99.jpg

Second Item - Sentinel #1 - #6 - Part of Marvel's 'Tsunami' line by Sean McKeever

P1100528_zps0e82b528.jpg

Third Item - Punisher (Marvel Max) #33 - #37 - The Punisher vs Wolverine, Spidey and DD for a secret superhuman weapon

P1100537_zpsea08de8b.jpg

All comics are in NM condition...

:bump: :bump:

What is the consensus on how long I should wait until I make a new offer?

I am going out of town early Friday morning and I won't be back until Sunday night...Should I post something different if it is not taken on Thursday?

I'm pretty sure if you offer some killer ASM stuff, Round Robin, Cardiac, etc from the mid 90's it would be grabbed up pretty quickly.

Or Darkhawk.

Or Spider-Man 2099

I am going out of town early Friday morning and I won't be back until Sunday night...Should I post something different if it is not taken on Thursday?

I'm pretty sure if you offer some killer ASM stuff, Round Robin, Cardiac, etc from the mid 90's it would be grabbed up pretty quickly.

Or Darkhawk.

Or Spider-Man 2099

I'm never sure if posts like these are a joke or not. (shrug)

Or Darkhawk.

Or Spider-Man 2099

Or blanks! :applause:

Or Darkhawk.

Or Spider-Man 2099

Blanks I can see first. ;)

And it's no joke I'm a sucker for 300-400 ASM books. Loved that era.

Or Darkhawk.

Or Spider-Man 2099

Blanks I can see first. ;)

And it's no joke I'm a sucker for 300-400 ASM books. Loved that era.

Good to know.

Ok, new offer.

I know it probably can't compete with Mr. Burt Reynolds, but here it is - Essential Classic X-Men TPB, collects X-Men #1 - 528 pgs of X-Men awesomeness...Sorry for the stock image, but I was too lazy to take a pic, upload it, etc.

Oh yeah, this offer also includes 5 MYSTERY COMICS! Free Shipping to U.S. and Canada.

If this does not go, my 3rd offer will have to wait until Sunday or Monday night.

134889.jpg.f291827915fb52b555ec6f09ed749a9f.jpg