• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Sorry dudes, I meant to post this much earlier.

Shipping for the US is covered, $15 down on anywhere else.

a81hqCXl.jpg

First offer is The Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy HC, and the "Prey" run of Legends of the Dark Knight, issues 11-15. Both of these are great reads. If this doesnt get any bites, I'll change it up.

a81hqCXl.jpg

First offer is The Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy HC, and the "Prey" run of Legends of the Dark Knight, issues 11-15. Both of these are great reads. If this doesnt get any bites, I'll change it up.

Adding two Batman graphic novels to the offer.

iNygA47l.jpg

Batman: Manbat, and Batman: Master of the Future. Both are in good shape, Manbat has a rip on the spine.

If this doesn't go then I'll switch up characters.

a81hqCXl.jpg

Adding two Batman graphic novels to the offer.

iNygA47l.jpg

Batman: Manbat, and Batman: Master of the Future. Both are in good shape, Manbat has a rip on the spine.

If this doesn't go then I'll switch up characters.

I think it's missing a Milky Way bar.

Offer 1: Batman Edition

a81hqCXl.jpg

iNygA47l.jpg

The Art and Making of the Dark Knight Trilogy HC

Legends of the Dark Knight 11-15, "Prey" storyline

Batman: Manbat

Batman: Master of the Future

Offer 2:

JbivoRPl.jpg

Sandman: Endless Nights TPB

reader copy of X-Force 2, second appearance of Deadpool

I'll add some more to this offer if its still here later today.

Offer 2:

JbivoRPl.jpg

Sandman: Endless Nights TPB

reader copy of X-Force 2, second appearance of Deadpool

:takeit: on the Sandman TPB. I'll pass on the X-Force, you can donate the it to a good cause if you'd like.

I'm putting up 3 offers on the offer block, some lower grade key/semi-key books . 3rd offer is a mystery box of Moderns. First time I've offered something that was not in the modern flavor so I'll see how offers 1 & 2 go over.

Will ship anywhere, will cover the first $10 if outside the US.

Offer 1

Batman #200 - Neal Adams Cover/Anniversary Issue.

Condition is VG give or take. Book is complete, no big tears, staples are attached. Cover has soiling/staining issues and typical spine/corners wear and some moderate creasing.

batman200.jpg

Offer 2 for Manicnerd

Amazing Spiderman #194 - Fist App of Black Cat

Condition is VG/Fine give or take. Book is complete, no big tears, staples are attached. Has typical wear on spine/conrners and some moderate creasing.

spiderman194.jpg

Offer 3

Modern DC/Marvel Mystery Box

A USPS Medium Flate Rate Box full of Modern Comics(circa 90's - Current). These books will mostly be runs and/or story arcs and not a box full of random books with maybe a random semi-key type book here and there.

This offer will probably be to heavy to ship outside of the US, but if you want to cover the shipping costs you are welcome to claim it.

Mystery_Box.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOO This is a hard choice. I love my Black Cat but I have always wanted a mystery box!

SO...... Option 3 :takeit:

Offer will be up at 6:00pm Pacific Time exactly. I am thinking at least one option will be Spidey Related.

NOOOOOOOOOO This is a hard choice. I love my Black Cat but I have always wanted a mystery box!

SO...... Option 3 :takeit:

Offer will be up at 6:00pm Pacific Time exactly. I am thinking at least one option will be Spidey Related.

^^ PM me your mailing info and I'll get this out to you in the next day or two.