• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I hope you guys are not standing by for me. Its not my turn yet!!! We are waiting for BB8 lol

Hopefully when he gets home he is hammered enough to post something tubular, to start things off right.

hm

Drunk PIFing. I like the thought of that, as long as it is someone else doing the giving. lol The last alcohol induced PIFer was Hulksmash. He gave me a nice lot of comics though :)

Internationals welcome. These are all from the holiday raffle Gregsmas collection:

Master of Kung Fu Annual 1 (Manitoba 9.2 per Doug Sulipa)

Marvel Two-In-One Annual 1 (high-grade, Greg graded it a 9.0)

Dazzler 1 :banana:

Tarzan 1 (Marvel 30 cent)

Hulk 255 (vs Thor)

Iron Man 121

Dennis the Menace 1

Machine Man 1

Captain Canuck 1

all books with no grade are high-grade, I'd say in the 9's.

IMG_4374_zpsa5dd9b1b.jpg

This too:

001_zps562777ef.jpg

I already have the Machine Man, but if I did not have it already (I have) I would grab that lot for the Marvel Two-In-One annual alone: that is a GREAT story (albeit in two parts), and the very first time where as a kid I got acquainted with the Timely heroes.

Mid 1970s Roy Thomas = Awesome

…and someone must claim it!

Internationals welcome. These are all from the holiday raffle Gregsmas collection:

Master of Kung Fu Annual 1 (Manitoba 9.2 per Doug Sulipa)

Marvel Two-In-One Annual 1 (high-grade, Greg graded it a 9.0)

Dazzler 1 :banana:

Tarzan 1 (Marvel 30 cent)

Hulk 255 (vs Thor)

Iron Man 121

Dennis the Menace 1

Machine Man 1

Captain Canuck 1

all books with no grade are high-grade, I'd say in the 9's.

IMG_4374_zpsa5dd9b1b.jpg

This too:

001_zps562777ef.jpg

Awesome offer, hard to believe it's still available.

Well, it was.

:takeit:

Awesome offer, hard to believe it's still available.

Well, it was.

:takeit:

:winnah: Thanks for gettin' me off the hook!

Ok, so there's new rules? I wait 'til someone claims kerplunc's offer to send or something?

Yeah so I can send to BB8 now, right? Hope so because it's all packed up and ready to go. :-). Of course that does me no good on Saturday afternoon, but on Monday it can be on its way... yes? Don't need to wait for anything further?

Fmaz you are good to go to send it out to BB8. :) BB8, you will now hold your offer until Kerplunk's offer is taken. As soon as his offer is claimed you can send it no matter what.

Shipping to the lower 48 is free, $15 towards everywhere else. I'm not at home, so I'm using stock images.

Offer 1:

PCE8ZwGl.jpg

Marvel Infinity Hardcover. Dust jacket is a little scuffed up, but the book itself is in great shape.

Offer 2:

09l4F5ql.jpg

2013 Mondo Silver Surfer print. Number 171 out of 250 if I recall. Small crease on the very bottom left corner, not noticeable when framed. Found it on ebay for a killer price, but I really don't have the wall space for it.

Offer 3:

IvxYJPBl.jpg

CGC SS Detective Comics 880, signed by Scott Snyder. Fairly interesting back story on this slab. Regardless of the grade, it's a very cool cover signed by an awesome writer.

:takeit: offer #2

I love Silver Surfer and Mondo (I live within walking distance from them..,their office is cool. It's plain on the front and has the profile cutout of Modok on top)