• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Just got my PIF from Buddy (bb8) today and seriously.You guys that passed on it missed out.Totally sweet books.These bad boys are going straight into my collection.

Thanks again Buddy :whee:

Free Domestic shipping,I'll cover first $15 international but be warned,some of these can get real heavy.

Offer 1 Choose 3

Zot tpb collects the complete black & white run.1st edition sc

PIF002.jpg

Death of Superman reader but solid sc

PIF003.jpg

Best of Marvel 1996 sc

PIF004.jpg

Resurection b&w softcover

PIF005-2.jpg

Fire GN by Bendis b&w sc

PIF006-2.jpg

Wizard Spider-Man Masterpiece Edition HC 1st print

PIF007-2.jpg

Kavalier & Clay later printing sc

PIF008-2.jpg

continuing with Option 1

Comics Book Makers sc featuring Joe Simon

pif005-1.jpg

Option 2 take both lots.Bloom County and Calvin & Hobbs.

pif007-2.jpg

pif006.jpg

Please note: Billy & the Boingers does have the Flex-O Disc attached!

Option 3 Nexus #1-3 B&W MAGS The ones that started it all

pif003.jpg

Option 4 magazine lot,Conan #27 has the cover detached,others pretty nice.Epic # 8 has a Dreadstar chapter and top edge is rippled.Take all

pif004.jpg

pif002-1.jpg

Option 5 GN lot of 4.Vampi has a cover crease.

pif001.jpg

These are included with anything taken.The Annuals are super nice and seem to be taking off a little.I grabbed the Hulk book too quickly thinking it was a Surfer appearance.NOT!

pif009-2.jpg

Option 6.Lot of 6 Marvel Custom Comics variants.These were in multi packs from Family Dollar back in 2009.NM with a few ncb creases.The Iron Man has a line down the front cover from the seam in the bag so it's in only about VF/NM condition and may never see a copy without the line.

marvelcc002.jpg

marvelcc001.jpg

Option 7.No scans but they're all NM.The Twelve #0,1/2,1-12 for a total of 14 issues.Really great series from JMS that kinda got buried going up against Ross' Suoer Powers.Plus it didn't help one bit The Twelve got put on hold for way too long and most people gave up on it being completed.

Oh,did I mention take any 3(three) options? Sure don't wanna kill this great thread.

Just got my PIF from Buddy (bb8) today and seriously.You guys that passed on it missed out.Totally sweet books.These bad boys are going straight into my collection.

Thanks again Buddy :whee:

:acclaim:

Okay. So ...

Option 1: Superman: Earth One HC Vol. 1 and 2

2lxwgp1.jpg

Option 2: Set of 3 Anita Blake HCs

2w7ivcp.jpg

Option 3: Fables Vol. 1 Deluxe HC, Cursed Pirate Girl HC

2ilhojc.jpg

Option 4: Serenity: Those Left Behind TP, Firefly Complete Series DVD Set

23vc9ee.jpg

Option 5: American Vampire HC Vol. 1, 2 & 3

2gvk5ra.jpg

For all of my options, I will cover the first $25 in shipping to anywhere in the world.

OPTION #1

A complete (as far as I know) set of Matt Groening's Life Is Hell series. What was the creator of the Simpsons up to before he blessed the world with Homer? Find out here.

groening1.jpg

groening2.jpg

OPTION #2

I'll call this one "the Cherry Picker". If you choose this option, I will e-mail you a list of over 3500 comics with their corresponding OSPG values. Choose whatever you like up to a value of $100. It could be 50 x $2 books, or 2 x $50 books, or any other combination that pleases you.

cherrypicker.jpg

If there are no bites by tomorrow afternoon, I'll change things up a bit.