• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

:takeit:

Bloody Hell man! That was quick!!

Pm me your details mate - I'll get them out next week for you!

I guess this thread just needed better stuff (shrug)

Oooohh so close!

Guys I really think everyone should include worldwide shipping - cheapest possible,no insurance or tracking but this is a worldwide forum.

Swings and roundabouts and all that :foryou:

Damn this thread is humming!

My post is a bit of a grab bag, a couple different TPB's, a comic, and another item.

Item #1 is 5 comic book top loaders with stand. Here's a stock photo of what they look like.

1222p1s.jpg

Item #2, since I claimed a cool carnage book and keeping in that theme is ASM 361 in VF'ish condition (maybe better, you decide).

348j134.jpg

Items #3 and #4 are a couple graphic novels I finished recently. Preacher Gone to Texas reprinting issues 1-7, and Hellblazer Original Sin reprinting issues 1-9

2i77b52.jpg

rt2rt3.jpg

Awe man I need top loaders also

Ya they are cool I got these ones with the stands thinking i'd use them to display some books in my "comic room"... but I haven't setup said comic room yet haha.

I hope my offer doesn't bomb. I'm going for the quantity approach to see if that gets any interest.

I would take it for the top loaders and the preacher book alone just to see what the fuss is about it. Ill give it a few days 1st though since I just picked up some sweet moderns to read

you can only claim something once per week

Maybe in my messed up mind a few days is a week...

I would take it for the top loaders and the preacher book alone just to see what the fuss is about it. Ill give it a few days 1st though since I just picked up some sweet moderns to read

you can only claim something once per week

actually the rules say:

Only one :takeit: every 7 days per member. However, if an item is not claimed within 24 hours, anyone is welcome to take it

I think giving it a day or two and claiming it is fine if it looks like no one but you wants it, to keep the thread moving. in my opinion.