• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Alright, this is a lot for Thor and Galactus fans :-)

I don't know anything about condition, but these are far from NM or Mint. All the pages are intact however.

Wow, I need each one of these. :takeit:

:applause: glad someone took these, they're incredible

If I already had just one of these I'd have let someone else nab them, but since I don't...

Hard to tell from the pics, but they do look very nice indeed. Hope my offering stacks up. I'm sure someone will say.

I'm away from the computer for two days, so if someone claims this, just PM me and I'll get back to you Sunday night-Monday morning (thumbs u

If it pleases the court...

The top looks worse in the scan.

StarWars1FC.jpg

StarWars1BC.jpg

:takeit:

Hope you guys like Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles :)

Also, anyone know what printing this is? I just did a bit of research and saw that there were multiple printings. From the price though it could only be a 1st or 2nd printing.

Edit: It is a first printing. The reprints say reprint inside the box where Luke is... doh!

Hopefully someone likes TMNT because I don't really have much else to offer up :(

Here it is, 2 issues of the archie series (issue 5 and 12) and issue 31 of volume 1

Also included is a copy of the first TMNT Nes game. If you don't want the Nes game it is cool, but I thought I would offer it up :)

1A6D1EFD-60ED-47B8-99E6-275CD064A6A4-45771-000012FE19F8255B.jpg

Also, please pm me if you do decide to pick them up as I don't come around these parts too often.