• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Consider every offer withdrawn. I am done with this thread. The guy I claimed from hasn't even the good grace to acknowledge my claim and then I get nothing but whingers and complaints after putting up what I thought were good items and a few things different.

IT!

Donkeys gonna Donk

Did you even see my offers? So I'm a donkey for putting up key books.... Right.

What's your thoughts on X-Factor #88?

Consider every offer withdrawn. I am done with this thread. The guy I claimed from hasn't even the good grace to acknowledge my claim and then I get nothing but whingers and complaints after putting up what I thought were good items and a few things different.

IT!

Donkeys gonna Donk

what did you expect Meeklo to say? Thanks for taking 4 of my books including a Doctor Strange 1 and then offering 1 or 2 books or items which are less in demand then the DS 1 by itself? And then to try to be the first person to try to sell an item in the thread on top of it - you deserve all the ribbing you got. Now please exit the thread like you said you would and let's see if Barth adds to his offer or it will probably revert in a few days. Either way - you're done right?

Ship anywhere in the US for free - $10 towards international shipping

:news:

Items added and pick 2 options

TALES OF SUSPENSE #93 - CGC 4.5

20151017_121726_zpsdqe1xk7c.jpg

WALKING DEAD #21 - CGC 9.6

20151017_121836_zps4xkbsc8y.jpg

X-FACTOR #88 - CGC 9.6

20151017_121854_zpstp3hsry9.jpg

BATMAN #5 - CGC 9.2

20151017_121909_zps6qqwb9iy.jpg

LOT OF 3 ROY ROGERS COMICS - Issues 7, 16, 38

20151017_121639_zpskzchkrcw.jpg

ARROW - SEASON ONE on BLURAY

20151018_110924_zpsk82wvh85.jpg

X-MEN UNLIMITED 1-11

20151018_112120_zpsgtx1044d.jpg

SPIDER-MAN WEB OF DOOM 1-3

20151018_111930_zpswyu3fhgc.jpg

SPIDER-MAN & X-FACTOR 1-3

20151018_111913_zps44nccvww.jpg

THE TEN-CENT PLAGUE BOOK (great read imo)

20151018_111729_zps3qfn9cll.jpg

ESSENTIAL HUMAN TORCH (Strange Tales 101-134, Annual #2)

20151018_112653_zpsaidnbi6v.jpg

IT!

Donkeys gonna Donk

what did you expect Meeklo to say? Thanks for taking 4 of my books including a Doctor Strange 1 and then offering 1 or 2 books or items which are less in demand then the DS 1 by itself? And then to try to be the first person to try to sell an item in the thread on top of it - you deserve all the ribbing you got. Now please exit the thread like you said you would and let's see if Barth adds to his offer or it will probably revert in a few days. Either way - you're done right?

I'm not surprised now that he admitted he only collects comics for value. He had to build in a profit margin right? I have to say that was one of the better FDQ moments I have read in a while in any thread. (The scrubbed version, not what is left.)

IT!

Donkeys gonna Donk

I'm not surprised now that he admitted he only collects comics for value. He had to build in a profit margin right? I have to say that was one of the better FDQ moments I have read in a while in any thread. (The scrubbed version, not what is left.)

It was glorious. :cloud9:

IT!

Donkeys gonna Donk

Sad I missed it.

Welp looks like it's going to revert. I don't have much more to add at this time. As far as I'm concerned it can revert now if you'd guys like. I know my offers aren't the greatest

Welp looks like it's going to revert. I don't have much more to add at this time. As far as I'm concerned it can revert now if you'd guys like. I know my offers aren't the greatest

All you have to offer is a Brown's victory in a clutch game and I'll be all over that!

All you have to offer is a Brown's victory in a clutch game and I'll be all over that!

I stopped caring about them over the last couple years, especially this year. I have not watched any of the games at all. Definitely a great decision and my Sundays are more productive lol

Even god can't offer that.

Ship anywhere in the US for free - $10 towards international shipping

Items added and pick 2 options

TALES OF SUSPENSE #93 - CGC 4.5

20151017_121726_zpsdqe1xk7c.jpg

WALKING DEAD #21 - CGC 9.6

20151017_121836_zps4xkbsc8y.jpg

X-FACTOR #88 - CGC 9.6

20151017_121854_zpstp3hsry9.jpg

BATMAN #5 - CGC 9.2

20151017_121909_zps6qqwb9iy.jpg

LOT OF 3 ROY ROGERS COMICS - Issues 7, 16, 38

20151017_121639_zpskzchkrcw.jpg

ARROW - SEASON ONE on BLURAY

20151018_110924_zpsk82wvh85.jpg

X-MEN UNLIMITED 1-11

20151018_112120_zpsgtx1044d.jpg

SPIDER-MAN WEB OF DOOM 1-3

20151018_111930_zpswyu3fhgc.jpg

SPIDER-MAN & X-FACTOR 1-3

20151018_111913_zps44nccvww.jpg

THE TEN-CENT PLAGUE BOOK (great read imo)

20151018_111729_zps3qfn9cll.jpg

ESSENTIAL HUMAN TORCH (Strange Tales 101-134, Annual #2)

20151018_112653_zpsaidnbi6v.jpg

LAST DITCH EFFORT

Choose 1 option above and take up to 15 issues from my Ebay auctions as you want, including the Harley Quinn books and the Grimjack lot. If this isn't OK then let me know.

Click here for my eBay listings!

So...i missed all sorts of fun?Count....pm me when things are all hot and bothered...we are friends,right?

Also...i got a surprise box from count and another..im sorry,i cant find the note now and my memory is shot,Zero could you help me? It came right as I was dealing with the funeral and loss of like the nth person I loved this past sept to sept,and it really,really helped cheer me up...im still a huge mess,but really,he has been a great help through a lot of stuff ,between that,being a listener/reader of my issues ect...anyhow,this was way overdue and i wanted to publicly say thank you and let you gang know how awesome a person he is.

Really Count(and your conspiritor...it isnt a usual name or id remember,and my sorries to him...never spoke with him before..sigh,sha!e on me,but ive had imbibements) ive said it privately,but i want folks to know you pifed it for real

Jimmers