• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I got a MTU #141, ASM #252 and a SW #8. Yes, nice books. Absolutely.

I did state that I would post something to reciprocate, which I genuinely forgot to do, so I will post something in RAK.

You still came out pretty good though, even after Ajuillay called you out. Basically you got an MTU # 141, ASM 252 and a SW # 8 and only had to give up a Batman # 1 in 2nd Print 6 months later. :shy:

:takeit:

Brave & Bold 34

Haven't participated in a long time....looks like lots of drama been taking place...same ol PIF lol

I have 1 offer to start cuz it's late....It's a doozy though, if not taken then I will post some comic offerings Monday morning.

Option 1:

2 one day tickets to Disneyland (California)!!!!

Price of this park goes up every year and right now they have a kick STAR WARS "Hyperspace Mountain" ride.

Well to be fair you can't slap someone then when they get upset say 'strike a nerve?'

At least give Wall Crawler a chance to keep adding to or change his offer before sharpening your bayonet!

Fair enough.

And more than often it’s the way things are worded and posted that causes problems, but again, one can accidentally have an unhappy choice of words – what is important is to adjust them, in case.

Free Shipping within Canada and USA. For International people, I will cover the first $15.

Did you ever offer anything up for a RAK from the last time you participated?

Just curious, since KPR ended up rebooting the thread after it was stalled on you repeatedly. I never saw you offer anything up in the RAK thread even though you ended up getting some awesome spider-man books for free.

If you were really "just curious", you could have PMed him. But hiding behind the guise of "asking an honest question", when you are clearly trying to instigate something is pretty weak. If you don't like how he conducted himself in an entirely different thread and want to tell the world, then go ahead, but stop hiding behind this "I'm just curious" . It's clear you already know his history, so if you want to call him out, then say you want to call him out.

And yes, I see the irony of my own post.

That’s the problem I have with this kind of statements.

I obviously recognize that more than often the criticism can be legitimate (not thinking about this specific situation, rather in general as far as abusing the thread), but as I said when it’s worded in such a way there is something not fair. :shrug:

Option 1

2 Tickets to the Happiest Place on Earth- Disneyland

Tickets are not "park hoppers" but are good for either park (Disneyland or California Adventure)

They expire in June

If no one claims I will post some comic offerings late tonight / Monday morning.

Option 1

Tickets are not "park hoppers" but are good for either park (Disneyland or California Adventure)

They expire in June

If no one claims I will post some comic offerings late tonight / Monday morning.

i would just start posting them now, not saying your offer isn't good, actually its one very generous PIF offer. It's just you have people overseas that can't participate in the fun events of disney land at the moment. I do hope someone takes your generous offer to enjoy it at least with a loved one...good luck shazzzam!

Option 1

They expire in June

Solid offer, value for value without the giant gap some people leave that gives everyone that sour taste from the thread.

:applause:

Option 1

They expire in June

I would love to be able to take my son for a day and should be able to get there in April or May so :takeit:

Thank you for the great offer! (worship)

And with that I am back on the hot seat and already sweating. lol

Let me see what I can do to get a couple of offers up asap. Should be back in about 30 or so...

Thats awesome. I hope you guys have a great time. The tickets for Disney are crazy. People with 3 kids or so tell me its like saving up for a vacation just to go for one day. lol

Offers are below. Please pick any 2 of these awesome books. I will cover shipping in the USA or $15 towards sending them international.

Pick 2

Option 1)

Batman The Dark Knight Saga Deluxe Edition Hardcover Book

Signed by Frank Miller on official CBLDF bookplate

Collects all of The Dark Knight Returns & The Dark Knight Strikes Again along with character sketches and -script pages.

20160208_222441-1_zpsfs0lwer9.jpg

20160208_222454-1_zps8ulgnfms.jpg

Option 2)

The Winston Effect -Limited Signed Edition Hardcover Book

Signed by Stan Winston

This limited edition is numbered and features a different cover than the regular, unsigned version. Stan Winston, who passed away in 2008, won 4 Academy Awards and was the special effects creator on movies like Terminator, Jurassic Park, Aliens, Predator & the first Iron Man movie.

20160208_222324-1_zpsu5mjdkfe.jpg

20160208_222339-1_zpsm0oqmmle.jpg

Option 3)

Lou Scheimer Creating the Filmation Generation Softcover Book

Signed by Lou Scheimer & Andy Mangels on official limited edition bookplate

Lou signed a small number of these before he passed away. Very rare to have the signed version and I have never seen another. #52/100

20160208_222403-1_zpsmaas4tws.jpg

20160208_222421-1_zpsbifskrgz.jpg

20160208_222409-1_zps32a20jkn.jpg

Option 4)

Stan Lee Meets Hardcover Book

Signed by Stan Lee

Collects all of the Stan Lee Meets one-shots as well as some of Stan’s most noted works.

20160208_222022-1_zps2ya83hjd.jpg

20160208_222031-1_zpsl7mdvsx8.jpg

Option 5)

Stan Lee's Amazing Fantastic Incredible Hardcover Book (just came out)

Signed by Stan Lee

20160208_222100-1_zpsxcjicwil.jpg

20160208_222108-1_zpste0okj0u.jpg

One of the very first books signed during a pre-release event!

stan1_zpse5pslp1k.jpg