• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I guess I'll give this Thread a shot.

1st Offer: 1st Print Amazing Spider-Man #3 it's missing the back cover and the staples have been removed. The interior is 100% complete

If no one takes this offer by tomorrow night I'll list a few more offers.

Image_zpsbfc5o04h.jpg

:bump:

I am confused.

I thought the raw poor/fair-ish copy of ASM #3 was already spoken for???

If the poor/fair ASM 3 is available.... :takeit:

In that event, I will post up my PIF offers by 10PM tonight.

^^

:shy:

now i'm confused

I guess I'll give this Thread a shot.

1st Offer: 1st Print Amazing Spider-Man #3 it's missing the back cover and the staples have been removed. The interior is 100% complete

If no one takes this offer by tomorrow night I'll list a few more offers.

Image_zpsbfc5o04h.jpg

:bump:

I am confused.

I thought the raw poor/fair-ish copy of ASM #3 was already spoken for???

If the poor/fair ASM 3 is available.... :takeit:

In that event, I will post up my PIF offers by 10PM tonight.

^^

:shy:

NICE....I'll post my offers up tonight.

:facepalm: I always thought this thread was pretty simple to understand. There seems to be a few that can't seem to grasp the basic concepts such as when to claim an item and when to post up offers. I wonder if they ever bothered to read the rules or even watch how things work before jumping in?

:facepalm: I always thought this thread was pretty simple to understand. There seems to be a few that can't seem to grasp the basic concepts such as when to claim an item and when to post up offers. I wonder if they ever bothered to read the rules or even watch how things work before jumping in?

What I was trying to say… :shy:

:facepalm: I always thought this thread was pretty simple to understand. There seems to be a few one that can't seem to grasp the basic concepts anything such as when to claim an item and when to post up offers. I wonder if they he ever bothered to read the any rules or even watch how things work before jumping in?

:whistle:

:facepalm: I always thought this thread was pretty simple to understand. There seems to be a few one that can't seem to grasp the basic concepts anything such as when to claim an item and when to post up offers. I wonder if they he ever bothered to read the any rules or even watch how things work before jumping in?

:whistle:

lol

What I was trying to say… :shy:

Hey, you get 24 hours to post offers so lay off! :sumo: