• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Supapimp, you owe Anfield Fox a New Mutants 98

768 posts in this topic

Well, someone else has already stepped up to the plate and covered supa's mess by offering a New Mutants 98 to Anfield as recompense for this blatant display of pathetic cheapness.

And no, it's not me, but it is a long-time board member. I'll let them reveal themselves if they so choose, but the act of charity was disclosed to me privately so as to not draw attention to it, so I'm being respectful of their wish.

So unless supa wants to do the right thing, which I doubt he would as the right thing was clearly evident when this happened originally, this is already taken care of

Yes this is true. The person would rather remain nameless and i have told them how kind it was to offer. I didn't accept at first but they insisted which i thought was totally awesome of them :)

Let me just clear something up though, i didn't bring all this up because i was looking for a free book. Someone asked what Supa did saying he's a "stand up guy" and all that and i just wanted to call him out and let people know he isn't.

Thanks for everyones support though. It means a lot. Who knew Christmas could come in June!

And four and a half years late.

Oh one more think to add, the kind person who donated asked me to "pay it forward" and i shall be doing that. Hopefully something good will come of all this.

My six year old spilled milk on my NM copy of ASM 300 :baiting:

Oh one more think to add, the kind person who donated asked me to "pay it forward" and i shall be doing that. Hopefully something good will come of all this.

Yeah,but mailing one abroad will cost a fortune. lol

Well, someone else has already stepped up to the plate and covered supa's mess by offering a New Mutants 98 to Anfield as recompense for this blatant display of pathetic cheapness.

And no, it's not me, but it is a long-time board member. I'll let them reveal themselves if they so choose, but the act of charity was disclosed to me privately so as to not draw attention to it, so I'm being respectful of their wish.

So unless supa wants to do the right thing, which I doubt he would as the right thing was clearly evident when this happened originally, this is already taken care of

Yes this is true. The person would rather remain nameless and i have told them how kind it was to offer. I didn't accept at first but they insisted which i thought was totally awesome of them :)

Let me just clear something up though, i didn't bring all this up because i was looking for a free book. Someone asked what Supa did saying he's a "stand up guy" and all that and i just wanted to call him out and let people know he isn't.

Thanks for everyones support though. It means a lot. Who knew Christmas could come in June!

If no one else is gonna take credit ... :acclaim:

:gossip: I'm lying...

I don't feel too bad about it because I am the treasurer of the local orphanage and am always able to get money for my books before I use them for those loathsome kids; and since I also manage the funds in my local church, I always have money for comic-book goodies. Not to mention that I am the general manager at a food bank and when I get donations- CHA CHING!!! Comic books baby, comic books!!

I don't feel too bad about it because I am the treasurer of the local orphanage and am always able to get money for my books before I use them for the kids; and since I also manage the funds in my local church, I always have money for comic-book goodies. Not to mention that I am the general manager at a food bank and when I get donations- CHA CHING!!! Comic books baby, comic books!!

NICE! (thumbs u :devil:

I don't feel too bad about it because I am the treasurer of the local orphanage and am always able to get money for my books before I use them for the kids; and since I also manage the funds in my local church, I always have money for comic-book goodies. Not to mention that I am the general manager at a food bank and when I get donations- CHA CHING!!! Comic books baby, comic books!!

NICE! (thumbs u :devil:

But since most donations won't happen until the first day of the month....geez...well...if there was someone out there..you know, that could "Pay it forward"

That's great for Matt. Plus, people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with supapimp concerning any future transactions. You know, it's expensive to ship to California if one is almost on or on the East coast... even if someone else offers to foot the bill.

I think Elrod should be added to the 'hall of shame' list if he doesn't make this right. Gift or not, he backed out on paying something that he owed for no legitimate reason.

That's great for Matt. Plus, people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with supapimp concerning any future transactions. You know, it's expensive to ship to California if one is almost on or on the East coast... even if someone else offers to foot the bill.

I think Elrod should be added to the 'hall of shame' list if he doesn't make this right. Gift or not, he backed out on paying something that he owed for no legitimate reason.

(thumbs u

I disagree. This incident was 4 years ago right. while a bad move it was not a sale which is what probation list was made for.

Also since then Supa has been a good member .

What has his conduct been in mean time?

I disagree. This incident was 4 years ago right. while a bad move it was not a sale which is what probation list was made for.

for what purpose was this dredged up today?

Someone asked what Supa did saying he's a "stand up guy" and all that and i just wanted to call him out and let people know he isn't.

He's a prat

Is that another way of calling someone an individual_without_enough_empathy?

Who cares, the guy is a . :whee:

I just read about it in another thread, and I thought it was unfortunate that it was never dealt with.

My purpose certainly isn't to attack the guy personally, but he's a long-time board member, and I'd like to see him step up and fix his mistake.