• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Supapimp, you owe Anfield Fox a New Mutants 98

768 posts in this topic

I think it's worth mentioning that it certainly wasn't a $300 book a few years ago. Certainly not worth enough to make such a big deal out of hanging on to.

Just to clarify: I am speaking in the defense of Anfield Fox (thumbs u

It's not a $300 book now and never has been. Current GPA 12 month average is $137. In fact 12 month average on a 9.8 is only $270 so anyone calling a 9.6 a $300 book doesn't know what they're talking about.

Back in 2007, the lowest sale was $11 and the highest was $85.

On topic. (tsk)

The NERVE of him! :eyeroll:

I think it's worth mentioning that it certainly wasn't a $300 book a few years ago. Certainly not worth enough to make such a big deal out of hanging on to.

It's not a $300 book now and never has been. Current GPA 12 month average is $137. In fact 12 month average on a 9.8 is only $270 so anyone calling a 9.6 a $300 book doesn't know what they're talking about.

Online sales vs Store sales.

theres a deadpool bubble that would pay more that. I could bring a 9.0 to a toronto convention and get $300 easily just because of deadpools popularity. Also, this,

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/blog/post/2009/11/30/New-Mutants-98-in-99-Sells-For-2412250-in-Pedigree-Comics-Grand-Auction!.aspx

On topic. (tsk)

I thought highlighting the foolishness of a fool would be quite on topic. :sorry:

(I'm not referring to Llaton-9000, just in case anyone thought so)

I have a bunch of points to make but my general point is that everyone on the boards is cheap and full of wildly_fanciful_statement. He was giving a gift and backed out of giving a $300 gift to someone. Get over it, I'm sure if we go through all of your posts you've made theres atleast one thing you did that makes you look like an individual_without_enough_empathy.

I have a lot of points to make, but my general one is that if you don't know what the hell you're talking about you should just shut the hell up. Oh, and also you are a kid, you don't know mess about mess, so stop acting like you do

if you're on these boards there is a 4 out of 5 chance you have gone to a comic convention and left without buying anything. But this isn't about me. If you want to talk about me make your own "lets hate on this guy and know all of the facts" thread

Well, you opened the topic to "everyone" with your stupid post, so considering I am part of your "everyone," I felt that it was permissible to reply in kind. That is to say, directly.

I realise you have a lot invested in this "hey look at me I am so wacky and out there" persona and everything, but you should just stick to that rather than make broad statements about fellow boardies in topics that are specific to one person's actions.

What going to a con and leaving without buying anything has to do with anything I can't fathom, but I suspect your having brought it up provides a nice window into the amount of intellectual rigor you've applied to this topic

I have a bunch of points to make but my general point is that everyone on the boards is cheap and full of wildly_fanciful_statement. He was giving a gift and backed out of giving a $300 gift to someone. Get over it, I'm sure if we go through all of your posts you've made theres atleast one thing you did that makes you look like an individual_without_enough_empathy.

I have a lot of points to make, but my general one is that if you don't know what the hell you're talking about you should just shut the hell up. Oh, and also you are a kid, you don't know mess about mess, so stop acting like you do

Sal. :cloud9:

On topic. (tsk)

I thought highlighting the foolishness of a fool would be quite on topic. :sorry:

(I'm not referring to Llaton-9000, just in case anyone thought so)

A fool's errand, dear boy. :cool:

if you're on these boards there is a 4 out of 5 chance you have gone to a comic convention and left without buying anything. But this isn't about me. If you want to talk about me make your own "lets hate on this guy and know all of the facts" thread

Well, you opened the topic to "everyone" with your stupid post, so considering I am part of your "everyone," I felt that it was permissible to reply in kind. That is to say, directly.

I realise you have a lot invested in this "hey look at me I am so wacky and out there" persona and everything, but you should just stick to that rather than make broad statements about fellow boardies in topics that are specific to one person's actions.

What going to a con and leaving without buying anything has to do with anything I can't fathom, but I suspect your having brought it up provides a nice window into the amount of intellectual rigor you've applied to this topic

I stand behind my previous statements.

That's great for Matt. Plus, people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with supapimp concerning any future transactions. You know, it's expensive to ship to California if one is almost on or on the East coast... even if someone else offers to foot the bill.

I think Elrod should be added to the 'hall of shame' list if he doesn't make this right. Gift or not, he backed out on paying something that he owed for no legitimate reason.

I disagree. This incident was 4 years ago right. while a bad move it was not a sale which is what probation list was made for.

Also since then Supa has been a good member .

What has his conduct been in mean time?

for what purpose was this dredged up today?

Who cares, the guy is a . :whee:

I like threads where Mr Diggler participates. I ignore the drama and look at his pretty pictures. I nominate him for Sainthood.

You're too kind. :hi:

Are you kidding? It is you my friend who are too kind thinking of everyone else. It's Sunday and folks are spending all of their time on this drama. Later, they will look back in and realize that 3 hours of their Sunday was absorbed reading about a 5 year old non-transaction, which, sadly, was all about the Sprit of Giving to begin with.

It is a sad and depressing tale :( One that could turn even the most emotionally challenged clods into a gibbering wreck.

Realizing this, you decide to provide everyone with some of the most wonderfully voluptious pictures on the World Wide Web. At the end of the day, your fellow Boardies will have several gorgeous, loin stirring and even erotically patriotic images to accompany them home from this weepy & funerial gathering.

Instead of feeling like they just watched a triple feature of "The Champ", "Watership Down" and "Old Yeller" you've left them with several jubilant & beautiful images that will be with them as they fall asleep tonight and, given the right conditions, maybe even carry over to dreamland :cloud9:

You, my friend, are a wonderful human being (worship)

Online sales vs Store sales.

theres a deadpool bubble that would pay more that. I could bring a 9.0 to a toronto convention and get $300 easily just because of deadpools popularity. Also, this,

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/blog/post/2009/11/30/New-Mutants-98-in-99-Sells-For-2412250-in-Pedigree-Comics-Grand-Auction!.aspx

Don't be modest, it's because you're THE Jimmy Linguiniii, oh, oh, oh.

Well, of course you do. I can't imagine anyone actually believing that you really had any choice in the matter.

No go make some more "I had sex with your dad" jokes, because those things, let me tell you, those things are gold, Jerry. Gold.

Well, I guess this thread is over. Matt gets a NM 98, Supapimp isn't budging from his non-position and Linguiniii is posting. That's a wrap.

Well, of course you do. I can't imagine anyone actually believing that you really had any choice in the matter.

No go make some more "I had sex with your dad" jokes, because those things, let me tell you, those things are gold, Jerry. Gold.

Someone on these boards called me an individual_without_enough_empathy and posted a picture of a 10 year old sucking his mothers tet. I then linked a video for him to watch, a response video.

I know its off topic, but personally I think anyone (not including, Peasofcrap, the original recipient) who watched that video is mentally handicapped.

Don't get mad at me if you're in that category.

This is the CGC boards. almost everyone here is cheap as mess trying to get the best deals.

The people on these boards are the problem with 21st century comic collecting. You make up wildly_fanciful_statement markets and use speculation as tools to price books.

Trying to get the best deals? Sounds like almost everyone anywhere. I've never thought of people here as cheap. More so that they're knowledgeable about the hobby and the value and rarity of books. I see stuff sell here all the time for more than it would on ebay. I also see people who sell on ebay, clink and heritage selling here first so I don't think we're so bad.

As far as the value of the gift - no doubt about it, it's a nice gift. I didn't go through the other gifts in the exchange, perhaps supapimp thought he contributed the nicest gift and shouldn't also have to pay shipping out of country. I can understand the logic but I can't understand refusing to send a gift you've promised.

Someone on these boards called me an individual_without_enough_empathy and posted a picture of a 10 year old sucking his mothers tet. I then linked a video for him to watch, a response video.

I know its off topic, but personally I think anyone (not including, Peasofcrap, the original recipient) who watched that video is mentally handicapped.

So, the video thing wasn't an act? You really are an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Mind. Blown.

Teet.

This is the CGC boards. almost everyone here is cheap as mess trying to get the best deals.

The people on these boards are the problem with 21st century comic collecting. You make up wildly_fanciful_statement markets and use speculation as tools to price books.

mandy.jpg

No idea who you are, you weren't even around when all this went down but you are wrong on so many levels:

1. Yes it's all about giving but the whole point is he didn't give anything. I gave some stuff away and paid shipping to send it, he would have recieved something from someone else but he didn't give anything back. That's theft.

2. He used the excuse about not wanting to pay shipping despite my and others offering to pay it. He didn't even bother to read it.

3. A CGC 9.6 NM 98 has never been a $300 book as Gary showed.

4. You couldn't be more wrong calling everyone here "cheap and full of wildly_fanciful_statement". If that was true someone wouldn't have insisted on sending me a NM 98 last night because he felt it was the right thing to do even though he had nothing to do with it, even though he didn't owe me anything, even though i refused he just genuinly wanted to help and "right a wrong". Same with the people who have posted in this thread or sent me PM's supporting me.

So please go crawl back under whatever rock you came from.

seriously?

the book has been sold a along time ago. all i have left is a raw 8.5.

and COI, you're an arsface for starting this thread.

and you're a punk.

you should be kicked off the site. i know i'll never do any kind of business with you, nor should ANYONE here, as i don't like getting ripped off.

If you go through my posts, I guarantee there's at least 39,330 things I did that make me look like an individual_without_enough_empathy, sonny. (thumbs u

39,334 by my count (assuming an immediate response).

I'm not as immediate in my old age, Pops. However, given your current life expectancy... perhaps I should step things up... :preach: