• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ever buy off catrick339

32 posts in this topic

I has just recently paid for some Harlan sketches and was having great communication with catrick339. But when the money was sent so did the conversation. Been trying to get a hold of that user but no luck. Does anyone have any advice as now I'm getting a little worried? Thanks

I has just recently paid for some Harlan sketches and was having great communication with catrick339. But when the money was sent so did the conversation. Been trying to get a hold of that user but no luck. Does anyone have any advice as now I'm getting a little worried? Thanks
Send him a PM.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=10879

Edited:

Oops, I thought it might of been an ebay purchase.

A bit heavy on details, methinks. hm

He hasn't posted since 6/11 :o Maybe he took a long weekend? Maybe he has a life outside of these boards? :shrug:

He hasn't posted since 6/11 :o Maybe he took a long weekend? Maybe he has a life outside of these boards? :shrug:

[font:Book Antiqua]NO ONE have a life outside the boards...

NOOB...[/font]

:baiting:

[font:Book Antiqua]NO ONE have a life outside the boards...

NOOB...[/font]

:baiting:

:sorry:my butthurts...,

Howdy do!

Back after a couple days out of town, followed by today's one day comic show in Detroit.

Imodium's several PM's have gotten their response.

Howdy do!

Back after a couple days out of town, followed by today's one day comic show in Detroit.

Imodium's several PM's have gotten their response.

You took a weekend off the boards :o:o:o

and went to a comic book show? :o:o:o:o

Dear all that is holy..don't tell me you were like wearing a hat..

or some Hawaiian Shirt :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

What comes next cocktails / libations ?

*swoons and faints*