• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple of sweet amazon deals on masterworks...

11 posts in this topic

Thanks for the heads-up. The Masterworks series are great. I do wish however that Marvel would release some of their silver and gold reprints as scans from the original comics with the off-white paper rather than those brightly recolored reprints they currently do.

Thanks for the heads-up. The Masterworks series are great. I do wish however that Marvel would release some of their silver and gold reprints as scans from the original comics with the off-white paper rather than those brightly recolored reprints they currently do.

I love Masterworks, but I agree with you. I'd like to see the colors dialed back a bit.

HINT: Go to Amazon

Type in the SEARCH BOX: Marvel [bargain price]

You will see pages and pages of Hardcovers for $8.00-$10.00 each. (along with paperbacks)

X-Men: Proteus for 8 bucks!

and the original ASM clone Story (496 page whopper) for $16!!!

(worship)

(thumbs u

Another reason why someone shouldn`t pay $3.99 for the single modern comic book floppy!

WOW! did you pick up that clone book???

What a GREAT DEAL! I thought at first that is was a misprint about the 496 pages

(and I only wanted the original clone story so as long as it had that I was good)

but it does! And all in pop you out of your seat color!

Not only does it have the ASM issues 139–151, but it has some king sized specials and

spectacular issues (with the carrion and the ones where he goes blind with daredevil) to boot.

I wish I had picked up 10 copies of this. This set is now back to $38,

but it still a great deal even at that price!

:banana: