• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 100 SDCC Exclusive SS Opportunity w/ Charlie Adlard

37 posts in this topic

Hi all,

This is Mark Hay, owner of Splash Page Comic Art, and Charlie Adlard's original art dealer/rep. For those that don't already know, Charlie Adlard is the artist of the Walking Dead comic.

I will be having a public & private Walking Dead Issue 100 signing with Charlie at this year's San Diego Comic Con on Wednesday preview night.

The public signing will be between 6-8pm on July 11 at the Splash Page Comic Art Booth #4400 near the left hand Hall F (typically across the aisle from the FOX entertainment booth) if you are attending SDCC and want to pick up your books from us in person.

We will be selling sets of the 8 different copies of Walking Dead 100 covers plus the option of getting the Chromium edition. (We will not have any of the 1 in 200's)

We will also be selling copies of the Walking Dead 100 SDCC exclusive cover.

Private Signing Pre-order Opportunity

For the private signing, we are offering the opportunity to pre-sign/pay for Signature Series CGC graded WD 100 sets and for a SS CGC graded copy of the SDCC Exclusive comic with Charlie Adlard's signature on the books. These will be run as Signature Series Modern Fast Track.

We are taking pre-orders for 20 Walking Dead 100 sets with Chromium as an ad on option.

We are taking pre-orders for 50 copies of Walking Dead 100 SDCC Exclusive books.

CGC does not have staff on hand to pre-screen copies for 9.8. The books will NOT be guaranteed to be a certain grade. I own a comic book store, am a CGC authorized retailer, and have collected comics for 35 years. I will pull the best copies possible out of the 400 I've ordered and submit them to CGC for the pre-orders.

CGC will ship the graded copies directly to the person using UPS.

Walking Dead 100 Signature Series CGC set of 8 covers Cost is $350

This includes the cost of all 8 covers signed by Charlie Adlard, Signature Series graded by CGC, includes shipping & a $10 donation on behalf of Charlie to Hero Initiative.

The cost to add a Chromium edition to the Signature Series set would be $50, making the total $400.

Walking Dead 100 SDCC Exclusive Edition Signature Series Fast Track cost is $75.

This includes the cost of the book, a $10 donation on behalf of Charlie to Hero Initiative, Signature Series Fast Track & shipping to you by CGC via UPS.

This can be added to the complete set pre-order for only $65, making that total $415 or $465 if you included the Chromium edition.

This is for US shipments only, and Paypal payments, or money orders are the only acceptable forms of payment.

Please post here if you want to sign up, PM me or email me. My email can be found on the How to Order section of my website, www.splashpageart.com

Thanks

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

Lloyd and others,

For simplicity sake, and due to the uncertainty of condition issues on the Chromium, I'm only doing them as an add-on to the set, not as a stand alone. I am sure I can find 20 NM+ Chromiums to go along with the set. Not sure that I'd be able to accommodate a bunch of individual NM+ Chromium orders.

The SDCC Exclusive book is the only stand alone item. Everything else is part of the 8 or 9 book set.

Thanks

Mark

Hey Doug.

Charlie will have various other signings at Image and for the convention (he's a guest of the show) that you can probably catch him at for books that you bring from home. This is a release signing for the Walking Dead 100 books that we have on hand for sale. He'll also sign the SDCC program, which I think is a requirement of any signing at the convention, but as far as comics, it is just for books we'll have for sale.

Thanks

Mark

:takeit: Walking Dead 100 SDCC Exclusive Edition Signature Series Fast Track cost is $75.

This includes the cost of the book, a $10 donation on behalf of Charlie to Hero Initiative, Signature Series Fast Track & shipping to you by CGC via UPS.

:whee: First to sign up best grade????

Unfortunately it is just not possible for me to include international addresses this time. There is a chance I'll have a few copies after the fact, and once I get them in my possession I'll post on the board, and they'd be open to international shipment, but the pre-order direct ship has to be US only.

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

Unfortunately it is just not possible for me to include international addresses this time. There is a chance I'll have a few copies after the fact, and once I get them in my possession I'll post on the board, and they'd be open to international shipment, but the pre-order direct ship has to be US only.

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

:sorry:

I'm fine with getting a book personalized for you. Just no specific pen color requests. A standard "To John Doe" is fine. Just state who you want it signed to in your payment statement.

No specific text requests "To my favorite Walking Dead comic reader pal John Doe" (I bet you are chuckling right now thinking I'm crazy for stating this... you would laugh out loud if you heard some of the requests I've seen at my artists' signings before)

:) Mark

I'm fine with getting a book personalized for you. Just no specific pen color requests. A standard "To John Doe" is fine. Just state who you want it signed to in your payment statement.

No specific text requests "To my favorite Walking Dead comic reader pal John Doe" (I bet you are chuckling right now thinking I'm crazy for stating this... you would laugh out loud if you heard some of the requests I've seen at my artists' signings before)

:) Mark

I'd like to hear some funny requests if you are willing to share hm

Mark,

For the public signing, how much will it be for a set of 8 books if we don't want it CGC graded, and we are at the booth to pick them up and have Charlie sign them? How much then for the Chromium and SDCC cover as well in this case?