• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Spider-Man Edition

336 posts in this topic

The Crain is nice but Romita Sr. is Spider-Man ^^
+1

I voted for the Crain sketch cover both rounds.

I get the nostalgia factor saying Romita Sr., but that Crain is out of this world amazing and the better cover. 2c

The Crain is nice but Romita Sr. is Spider-Man ^^
+1

[font:Book Antiqua]+ 2[/font]

That Romita is classic! But both of the finalist would be the pride of any collection!

:banana:

I realize that this will be a highly contested position seeing as how Spider-man is a very popular subject, but I think it's very cool to be the first and I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Kudos to the Crain Spidey...what a rockin' cover!

I was considering Phoenix as the next subject but I figure she'll get her turn eventually. I wanted to pick a character that I like that doesn't get the love he should. I know people have sketches of this character from Cheung, Cassaday, Crain, Raney, and I think Jones...so I'm sure there are more out there and I'm betting this will be a more enjoyable round than people might imagine.

My pick is...

BEAST

640px-Secret_Avengers_Vol_1_13_Solicit_X-Men_Evolutions_Variant.jpg