• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction Thread

175 posts in this topic

Hey, hows it going Barton?

True 26 especially is pretty brutal but that is a MONSTER difference for a pretty nice cover!

Last gpas are $300 for a 9.6 #24 and $500 for a 9.6 #26. Last gpa is $2500 for a 9.6 #25.

That's a hell of a premium for a nice cover! :o

Hey, hows it going Barton?

True 26 especially is pretty brutal but that is a MONSTER difference for a pretty nice cover!

Last gpas are $300 for a 9.6 #24 and $500 for a 9.6 #26. Last gpa is $2500 for a 9.6 #25.

That's a hell of a premium for a nice cover! :o

I know. But the title descended into Don Heck covers with some pretty bland coloring not long after #25. I think there were a few Kirby covers after #25, but they didn't pack the same wallop. (And that's not counting the covers Jack did in the 1970s, which were a different animal completely.)

I look at that book as the last great Avengers Kirby cover. I don't know if that makes it worth five times the surrounding books. But maybe it does.

:cloud9: ......gotta love a soft auction lot......I've been looking for one of these with the full CCA stamp without being off center for a long time. Now I've got to figure out something to sell :pullhair: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF13vf.jpg

:applause:

:cloud9: ......gotta love a soft auction lot......I've been looking for one of these with the full CCA stamp without being off center for a long time. Now I've got to figure out something to sell :pullhair: GOD BLESS....

FF13vf.jpg

:whee:

FF13vf.jpg

Way to go Jimbo! I know that is one of your favorite FFs. That copy has gotta be a keeper. I never noticed that the code stamp is often cropped on this book. Congrats!

Super-Apes...... :cloud9:

FF13vf.jpg

Way to go Jimbo! I know that is one of your favorite FFs. That copy has gotta be a keeper. I never noticed that the code stamp is often cropped on this book. Congrats!

Super-Apes...... :cloud9:

to notice it, methinks one hath looked upon FAR too many copies :insane: GOD BLESS...

WOW!!! I just won this upgrade for $120 which was a little under my max. I wasnt even going to waste my time with THAT lowball a bid. Last sale of a 9.8 was January 2012 for $245 and the suscha news 9.8 just went for $613! Lowest ever 9.8 sale was a 2009 for $215! ???

avengers114-1.jpg

Well done Jason,

I picked Avengers #115 for $60 as it was one you told me was harder to get for my run in HG

65c13cb6.jpg

Unfortunately being under the weather and on UK time I fell asleep without winning anything else. Clink now know they have me by the balls as have to win at least 3 items to spread set european postage costs. Let's hope there's something I want coming up the next 2 nights, hell there's no choice I'm buying at least 2 more books!

Got the Avengers 71 for $160 in 9.4 . Not a rare book by any means, but quite possibly an undervalued semi key issue. I wanted this book for some time and always knew I would get it at a great price. Won it for $160!

Respectfully,

'mint'

That is the strangest thing (no I'm not trying to be funny). When I posted above the price was over 7k, when I went back a minute ago it was down to 5k+, and then went back up by closing to 7.2k. :o How does it go down?