• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction Thread

175 posts in this topic

I was sick like a dog last night so I couldn't bid higher on the Thor #134. :pullhair: I did get this one at a nice price:

T128CGC94Northland.jpg

Thats awesome man! I am REALLY glad YOU are who got that :applause:

I just got the Ped 127 and saw that 128 at a decent price and was dying to throw a bid but i couldnt rememebr for the life of me if that was one of the ones you wanted. I know you've been on a Pedigree Thor tear and didnt want to bid you up so i just let it go :foryou:

Awesome book man! :applause:

How many of us on the boards are putting together Thor pedigree runs? I can remember that when I started in 2002 Thor wasn't exactly popular...now it seems like I'm in a dogfight all the time for pedigree copies regardless of grade.

All I can say is I'm glad I only have a few more copies to go.

How many of us on the boards are putting together Thor pedigree runs? I can remember that when I started in 2002 Thor wasn't exactly popular...now it seems like I'm in a dogfight all the time for pedigree copies regardless of grade.

All I can say is I'm glad I only have a few more copies to go.

Not sure but I think I need a dozen or so to complete the SA pedigree run but I have 95% of the issues I really want, the rest can wait. I was going to get at least 4 of those last night but I was asleep early last night trying to sweat out a flu. I really wanted that #134. :cry:

The #134 was one my earlier acquisitions from a boardie...the Winnipeg copy.

Thankfully.

After seeing the results last night, I'm sure you'll have a shot at the #134 again, just in a 9.6 or 9.8 slab. Hopefully the "new and improved" version will retain it's pedigree label upon re-grade.

Anyone here get the Batman #20? It was beautiful. I was the underbidder on that one...

damn... no writing, decent gloss, colors that popped and no date stamps. Buzzetta wanted that one. oh well...

If someone from around here got it, I hope it gets a good home.

This was the one book, on my limited budget, I was going to bid for, didn't, but would have lost it anyway. I thought it deserved a show and an "honourable mention".

Photobucket

I was under bidder and missed out on a little digest book called lucky star #1, went for $210 with over street guide at $240 but last 2 sales on GPA even though a few years back had been $499 and $1610. Crazy?

Only won two books out of the 40 or so I bid on. Page quality isn't the best on the MT, but I've always loved the cover

(thumbs u

RAD438582012521_142410.jpg

Congrats... I was looking at this one while bidding (and losing :tonofbricks:) on that Batman I wanted. After I lost I blew the cover up on this screen and kept staring at it. I had never seen the cover before tonight, despite being a 'classic cover' but could not help but pour over every detail.

It is certainly eye catching... nice pick up.

Only won two books out of the 40 or so I bid on. Page quality isn't the best on the MT, but I've always loved the cover

(thumbs u

Congrats... I was looking at this one while bidding (and losing :tonofbricks:) on that Batman I wanted. After I lost I blew the cover up on this screen and kept staring at it. I had never seen the cover before tonight, despite being a 'classic cover' but could not help but pour over every detail.

It is certainly eye catching... nice pick up.

I thought really hard about bidding on this book, nice pickup!

(thumbs u

Cool book! I was planning on bidding but got called away from the computer. That's what I get for waiting to the last minute. Glad you got it!