• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some late SA X-men slabs + CGC 6.0 94 REDUCED!

12 posts in this topic

Here are some nice, affordable late silver X-Men slabs. Domestic priority shipping will be $12 no matter how many you get. Foreign shipping will have to be calculated. All of these except the 45 have been professionally pressed. I have tried to price these competitively based on the latest GPA data.

Reasonable offers will always be considered, but first unconditional :takeit: in the thread or by pm (based on time stamp) prevails. Feel free to pm me any questions and thanks for looking! :hi:

REDUCED! :news:

X-Men 45 CGC 9.4 oww - $195 $180

X-Men 48 CGC 9.4 oww - $295 $275

X-Men 51 CGC 9.0 w - SOLD!

X-Men 55 CGC 9.0 w - SOLD!

X-Men 56 CGC 9.0 oww - $115 $105

X-Men 94 CGC 6.0 ow - SOLD!

Prices reduced on the remaining books! :news:

Here are some nice, affordable late silver X-Men slabs. Domestic priority shipping will be $12 no matter how many you get. Foreign shipping will have to be calculated. All of these except the 45 have been professionally pressed. I have tried to price these competitively based on the latest GPA data.

Reasonable offers will always be considered, but first unconditional :takeit: in the thread or by pm (based on time stamp) prevails. Feel free to pm me any questions and thanks for looking! :hi:

REDUCED! :news:

X-Men 45 CGC 9.4 oww - $195 $180

X-Men 48 CGC 9.4 oww - $295 $275

X-Men 51 CGC 9.0 w - SOLD!

X-Men 55 CGC 9.0 w - SOLD!

X-Men 56 CGC 9.0 oww - $115 $105

X-Men 94 CGC 6.0 ow - SOLD!