• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Action 242 CGC 6.5 C to OW

12 posts in this topic

one of the harder books to find in grade with only three 7.0's one 7.5 and two 8.5 . One of the 7.0's is as we speak is being sold privately for 4,800, so I'm going to be asking 3,000 for this unpressed copy Shipping will be whatever it takes to get to you 1st :takeit: wins it and BEATS ALL PM DEALINGS

amazing_spider-man_16_2.jpg

action.jpg

Wow - in 2009 i bought a 6.5 from quality comix... sure wish I would have held onto it as it seems to be worth 5x what I paid.

'great centering on this book

yeah i think one of the 6.5's sold for 2300 three or so weeks ago but with this 7.0 selling for 4800 im thinking 3k is fair

Wow - in 2009 i bought a 6.5 from quality comix... sure wish I would have held onto it as it seems to be worth 5x what I paid.

'great centering on this book

yeah i think one of the 6.5's sold for 2300 three or so weeks ago but with this 7.0 selling for 4800 im thinking 3k is fair

Did you get this book from Metro? If so, I think I owned this book for about a week. It was sold to me as (I think) an 8.0 and I sent it back.

Given the value of the book, I definitely should have kept it, assuming it's the same copy!