• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buyer Warning!!!!!! BEWARE Block NOW

9 posts in this topic

This is currently a watch, not a warning, similar to those sent out for Tornados.

This brand new buyer

zovakanton

has in five days purchased or bought or bid on over $10,000 both high and low dollar items, 573 items he or she is either current high bidder on or has already purchased. This is just watch for this buyer. He or she has cleaned out a friend's eBay Store of 125 items purchased and no response to emails as of yet. Hopefully he or she will pay for all these items and not leave a wake of disaster with hundred of unpaid items, NPB alerts, final value fee credits and time wasted filing them. Keep an eye out on your goods I have seen this go real bad many times before. frown.gif

Beware of the Following two eBay user id's. they are serious joy bidders who are rampaging through eBay.

Here is the story I just won a auction from Steve at Colossus Comics for which the underbidder was

zovakanton

A half hour later suddenly my store is selling like mad and he got up to 20 items sold using this account Dargo360 as punishment to me before I blocked him after I found this out from other friend seller who got hit

Buyer User ID: zovakanton

Buyer details: (A Zovak - Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Buyer User ID: drago360

Buyer details: (D Zovak - Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia)

Both users new to eBay both users little if any feedback and buying things left and right. Both same location and last name buying high and low dollar stuff does nto make sense, obvious thrill bidders. Both users have hotmail accounts with similar style first portions.

Block now they have been reported to eBay hopefully will be NARU'ed soon

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif.