• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hate the Miami Heat

220 posts in this topic

but I have a pretty strong grip from doing lots of pullups

Don't make me teabag your drum set.

This is what I live with. Every day I lather these bad boys up with Kiehl's.

Wanna go do Karate in the garage?

There's so much more room for activities.

I've been called the songbird of my generation.

I'm so not a raper.

That's my fancy sauce.

It's the Catalina Wine Mixer

I think I can help with the Pam/Pan dilemma.

Robert, have you ever been to the southern part of the gulf when the Bonita are running?

We're men...we like to mess with the door open...we talk about puzzy...we go on riverboat gambling trips...that's WHAT WE DO.

A luscious "V" of hair from my chest pubes to my ball 'fro.

Prestige Worldwide.

I'm so not a raper.

That's my fancy sauce.

Robert, have you ever been to the southern part of the gulf when the Bonita are running?

We're men...we like to mess with the door open...we talk about puzzy...we go on riverboat gambling trips...that's WHAT WE DO.

Prestige Worldwide.

I'll even do it for 3/4 commish.

I'm so not a raper.

That's my fancy sauce.

Prestige Worldwide.

I'll even do it for 3/4 commish.

Why do you have Randy Jackson's autograph on a martial arts weapon?

I miss your Twilight avatar. :sorry:

I'll resurrect it when Breaking Dawn part 2 comes out. :popcorn:

Which is where this hunk of afterbirth should have been in the first place.

And there we have it.

With that, Seanfingh rode off triumphantly into the sunset.

And I don't ever want to hear that James is in Jordan's league, even if he wins more titles with this juggernaut of a team behind him! Not even close.

Too soon to tell - let's see in 10 years...

Maybe no one. Maybe they draft someone. Maybe a trade. (shrug) My crystal ball ain't working so well.

Shaq didn't join a build-a-champion team; the Lakers were good, not great. Shaq and the 13th overall pick in 1996 got them the titles. The rest of the guys you mention were great players, but not creme-de-la-creme level that LeBron aspires to be regarded as.

To me, LeBron is a ring chaser, exemplified by the classless 'The Decision'; and not someone who will be looked back upon as an all-time-great player around whom championship teams were built. 2c

This is so dumb. The worst thing Lebron James has ever done in his life is sit down for a tv show that generated over 1 million dollars for charity. Oh, the audacity. :eyeroll: Seriously, that's the most heinous thing he's done.

Get over it.

As for him being a ring chaser, that's an even dumber statement. As if players don't want rings. :screwy:

It can take time to build that cast. As a hockey fan, the guy I think of is Steve Yzerman. Long before Detroit was called Hockeytown, when Yzerman was drafted and joined the team in 1983, the Red Wings were a sorry excuse of a hockey club. It took a decade for that team to become a contender.

Some guys are suited to being leaders, and the centerpiece of that process. Some are not.

Oh, so are you a Wings fan? Because I am. And yes, we started building a contender with the draft that netted us Fedorov, Konstantinov and Lidstrom. But did we win anything? Nope. Not until we brought in Brendan Shanahan. And Larry Murphy. And Brett Hull. And Igor Larionov. And Luc Robitaille. And Dominik Hasek. It's hilarious that you would rail on Lebron for chasing a ring when my beloved Red Wings spent their way to championships for years before the cap, bringing in possibly the greatest collection of talent ever with the 2002 club that featured what, like 9 Hall of Famers on it.

Luc Robitaille, ring chaser

Hasek, not that great a player, couldn't ever lead his team :eyeroll:, ring chaser

Ray Bourque, ring chaser

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

It can take time to build that cast. As a hockey fan, the guy I think of is Steve Yzerman. Long before Detroit was called Hockeytown, when Yzerman was drafted and joined the team in 1983, the Red Wings were a sorry excuse of a hockey club. It took a decade for that team to become a contender.

Some guys are suited to being leaders, and the centerpiece of that process. Some are not.

Oh, so are you a Wings fan? Because I am. And yes, we started building a contender with the draft that netted us Fedorov, Konstantinov and Lidstrom. But did we win anything? Nope. Not until we brought in Brendan Shanahan. And Larry Murphy. And Brett Hull. And Igor Larionov. And Luc Robitaille. And Dominik Hasek. It's hilarious that you would rail on Lebron for chasing a ring when my beloved Red Wings spent their way to championships for years before the cap, bringing in possibly the greatest collection of talent ever with the 2002 club that featured what, like 9 Hall of Famers on it.

Luc Robitaille, ring chaser

Hasek, not that great a player, couldn't ever lead his team :eyeroll:, ring chaser

Ray Bourque, ring chaser

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

You left off LeBron :baiting:

This stat is a little misleading....something fairly big missed

Jordan NCAA championship and college degree (he went back to get it). Lebron no college championships or degree.

I dunno about overrated..

lebron-vs-jordan-at-age-27.jpg

Jordan is 6 for 6 in NBA Finals

James is 1 for 3 in NBA Finals

James played in a NBA League filled with garbage players unlike when Jordan played.

The Heat faced IMO garbage teams the last two years in all their playoff teams except the NBA Finals. Christ they almost lost to the Pacers and Celtics this year. If the Pacers had a superstar they would have easily beat the Heat.