• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another plea for separate ages in WTB forum.

29 posts in this topic

Most of the books I buy are obscure copper age books, and the WTB threads I post immediately get buried by a plethora of WD, Chew, and TOT wants. (Not that there's anything wrong with them.) I begeth of you CGC to make a gold, silver, copper, WTB section like the sellers one. Am I alone in this request?

I don't think you would need something that extensive (as far as separate forums for each age) but a simple Modern/Gold-Bronze split could prove to be helpful.

We have that now, as well as the mixed age forum.

That would be nice.

However, in the meantime, you can put your WTB in your sig line. Maybe you could get some results that way?

Note: Maybe you already have done that. I dunno b/c I have sigs turned off :grin:. But it might work. (shrug)

I don't think you would need something that extensive (as far as separate forums for each age) but a simple Modern/Gold-Bronze split could prove to be helpful.

I disagree with the non-split of copper and modern ages. The current popularity of the "modern" age completely annihilates that of the copper age. They are both as different as the gold and silver are to each other.

That would be nice.

However, in the meantime, you can put your WTB in your sig line. Maybe you could get some results that way?

Note: Maybe you already have done that. I dunno b/c I have sigs turned off :grin:. But it might work. (shrug)

I could, but then all my base won't belong to me anymore. :)

:makepoint:

1. Read.

2. Then post.

1. Read.

2. Then post.

You are right, cool ranch Doritos ARE the best.

1. Read.

2. Then post.

You are right, cool ranch Doritos ARE the best.

I've always said that about Carl Barks.

Neither of them compare to Fritos.
Frodo is a whiney biatch.
Fredo really was, that's why Michael had him whacked.

Fetuccini Alfredo is terrible for you, despite having Olive garden's "heart smart" tag.

Fetuccini Alfredo is terrible for you, despite having Olive garden's "heart smart" tag.

I dont care if Olivia Munn is terrible for you, she's hot (enough)... and she comes with breadsticks.

I dont care if Olivia Munn is terrible for you, she's hot (enough)... and she comes with breadsticks.

Sean's arms are not breadsticks. How dare you.

Sean's arms are not breadsticks. How dare you.

They feel like it after the arm circuit I did this morning.

1. Read.

2. Then post.

He said "Modern/Gold-Bronze Split". Where's Copper? :makepoint::grin:

Personally, I would have no problem with one forum for GA/SA/BA/CA and put moderns in their own forum, but the last time we talked about this, some folks had a problem with wading through copper when looking for gold or silver.

1. Read.

2. Then post.

He said "Modern/Gold-Bronze Split". Where's Copper? :makepoint::grin:

Personally, I would have no problem with one forum for GA/SA/BA/CA and put moderns in their own forum, but the last time we talked about this, some folks had a problem with wading through copper when looking for gold or silver.

:facepalm: