• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleaning house Sale

21 posts in this topic

Hello all...I have a bunch of comics, and recently decided to pass the books I don't have an emotional attachment to on to people that would enjoy them. Some of them are as old as from the 70's, and some very recent.

The total box count is about 6 long boxes full and include Avengers, Teen Titans, Hulk, Batman and Detective and many more. Most everything is Marvel and DC. I've been collecting for 40 years, and my I am going to keep the books I love, but want to move the rest on to those that would appreciate them more.

I've been selling some via Ebay in lots, but the volume is turning this into a pain in the rear...and several are getting "lost" in the mail, so the whole thing is souring me on doing it this way.

Bottom line, I wanted to see if there's any interest out there to see what I have, and buy the whole thing in one big sale. I can of course supply pics, and more details on what is available, but wanted to see if anyone would be up for a larger purchase before going to all the trouble?.

Albeit not the nicest way of posting it, pirate is right. Anyone posting in a sales forum must first go to the initial sub-forum page (Copper/Modern Age Only, e.g.), which first states:

"Read the marketplace guidelines before posting

You can find them in this post. Note that threads that do not follow the guidelines may be removed. And that's just if we're in a good mood. ;)"

So...one, especially someone new, should start by at least reading the page in which they intend to post on.

2c

still no excuse. there are links explaining the rules.

Never worked with the public did you ?

Might want to work on your people skills a bit.

still no excuse. there are links explaining the rules.

Never worked with the public did you ?

Might want to work on your people skills a bit.

[font:Book Antiqua]I met a lot of people working with the public,

or public servants...

And, sadly, YES, He meets the profile...[/font]

:facepalm: