• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con sale - Valiant Sketchbook - Adventure Time - X-Men CLOSED

69 posts in this topic

Valiant Sketchcover convention exclusive (d :takeit: ouble-sided flip book - X-O #1 / Harbinger #1)

Thick binding, beautiful book, beautiful sketch surface front and back. We were all commenting how well they were produced.

Only 200 at show.

20 available NM+ or better (9.8 candidate) $30 each

2 on hold.

3 LEFT!!!

40af3b3d.jpg

I asked you about this in pm do I need to :takeit: here or ?.. If so , one raw please

:takeit:

Valiant Sketchcover convention exclusive (d :takeit: ouble-sided flip book - X-O #1 / Harbinger #1)

Thick binding, beautiful book, beautiful sketch surface front and back. We were all commenting how well they were produced.

Only 200 at show.

2 on hold.

3 LEFT!!!

40af3b3d.jpg

I asked you about this in pm do I need to :takeit: here or ?.. If so , one raw please

Yes, one of the two on hold was for you.

Dre

Only 200 at show.

2 on hold.

3 LEFT!!!

40af3b3d.jpg

Yes, one of the two on hold was for you.

Dre

awesome :):luhv:(worship)(worship)

Valiant Sketchcover convention exclusive (double-sided flip book - X-O #1 / Harbinger #1)

Only 200 at show.

2 on hold.

Will post pics later when photobucket cooperates.

:acclaim: you guys are welcome! I told them what type of paper to use for the cover. [/quoTE]

Was the best idea I came up with this month, glad Valiant took it and ran...hopefully some comp copies are coming our way BK...

JJ

Good job sir! :golfclap: I can't wait to get this sketched on both sides & graded :) Should be a fun project... hopefully some of the artists will be at a con I am able to go to at some point

Valiant Sketchcover convention exclusive (double-sided flip book - X-O #1 / Harbinger #1)

Only 200 at show.

29 available NM+ or better (9.8 candidate) $30 each

6 LEFT!!!

40af3b3d.jpg

Only 200 at show.

6 LEFT!!!

40af3b3d.jpg

:takeit: X 3

Only 200 at show.

6 LEFT!!!

40af3b3d.jpg

:takeit:X 2...if there are any more

I think Dre is still sleeping.

Dre came back to 240 CGC slabs waiting for him that came in while he was away.... Plus getting another 120 books in the mail to CGC (what I couldn't fit in my luggage to drop off)

And I'm fighting a cold that I must have picked up in Charlotte.

I'm jacked up on cold medicine going through boxes of slabs right now.

lol