• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con sale - Valiant Sketchbook - Adventure Time - X-Men CLOSED

69 posts in this topic

Usual terms, no probies.

Shipping:

$8 for up two books raw, $11 for up to 15 - Priority boxed.

$10 First slab, $3 each additional Priority boxed.

Payment by PayPal

Valiant Sketchcover convention exclusive (double-sided flip book - X-O #1 / Harbinger #1)

Thick binding, beautiful book, beautiful sketch surface front and back. We were all commenting how well they were produced.

Only 200 at show.

29 available NM+ or better (9.8 candidate) $30 each

6 LEFT!!!

40af3b3d.jpg

Valiant Sketchcover convention exclusive (double-sided flip book - X-O #1 / Harbinger #1)

Thick binding, beautiful book, beautiful sketch surface front and back. We were all commenting how well they were produced.

Only 200 at show.

20 available NM+ or better (9.8 candidate) $30 each

2 on hold.

Will post pics later when photobucket cooperates.

:acclaim: you guys are welcome! I told them what type of paper to use for the cover.

Only 200 at show.

20 available NM+ or better (9.8 candidate) $30 each

2 on hold.

Will post pics later when photobucket cooperates.

:acclaim: you guys are welcome! I told them what type of paper to use for the cover. [/quoTE]

Was the best idea I came up with this month, glad Valiant took it and ran...hopefully some comp copies are coming our way BK...

JJ

My count puts these at 17 sold now (including two I have on hold for a boardie who PMd me yesterday)

Leaves three left.

Also, if anyone still needs after the last one sells let me know here in the thread and I will see what's remaining in the morning. Books were moving at a fast clip at the show this morning.

Dre

Valiant Sketchcover convention exclusive

One of each cover please :takeit:

It's a flip book so I will put you down for one unless you indicate differently.

post changed with regrets...I just get so exited at one of your threads I no longer think straight nor read...being a visual kinda guy anyways reading is overrated.

going to Canada and would like to combine shipping with my ever growing pile

(thumbs u