• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con sale - Valiant Sketchbook - Adventure Time - X-Men CLOSED

69 posts in this topic

I think Dre is still sleeping.

Dre came back to 240 CGC slabs waiting for him that came in while he was away.... Plus getting another 120 books in the mail to CGC (what I couldn't fit in my luggage to drop off)

And I'm fighting a cold that I must have picked up in Charlotte.

I'm jacked up on cold medicine going through boxes of slabs right now.

lol

:o 240 ... & I think I do a big order when I sub more than two books at a con lol

Just cause you sat next to me at the art auction doesn't mean I gave you a cold. Maybe when I drank a big swig of your diet coke while you were out talking on the phone.... hm :lol: j/k

Better rest up, the west coast beast is coming up.

I think Dre is still sleeping.

Dre came back to 240 CGC slabs waiting for him that came in while he was away.... Plus getting another 120 books in the mail to CGC (what I couldn't fit in my luggage to drop off)

And I'm fighting a cold that I must have picked up in Charlotte.

I'm jacked up on cold medicine going through boxes of slabs right now.

lol

and maybe another certain package [baiting], or I could always pick it up in San Diego[lol], hopefully you feel better soon [foryou]

Sorry folks, I was hibernating yesterday - trying to rest get over my cold - watched 13 hours in a row of some show called "The Killing" on Netflix just to be jerked around by a cliffhanger at the end.

Invoices going out right now.