• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larson Daredevil Battles Hitler #1

51 posts in this topic

Greetings,

This is just too nice to be in my collection lol

So, I am offering it for sale here to the boardies. I hope to use the proceeds to capture a couple of books that are high on my want list, and then revisit this book in a lower grade, for permanent residence.

This copy is CGC 9.0 OW/W (pressed) and is from the Larson pedigree. A stunning book in hand.

Price is $25000, but I will entertain offers.

Shipping is free worldwide.

Thanks!

Bill

a4dd131c.jpg

f640b19b.jpg

Great book Bill. One of the best. Hope it finds a good home (thumbs u

Great book Bill. One of the best. Hope it finds a good home (thumbs u

Thanks Richard :)

No Bill. Thank you for posting it. That book is so cool it makes anyone who looks at it a better person.

This is so far off the Richter scale... Utterly amazing.

It's been a half an hour, so I'll bump it with my fanboy statements.

What a wonderful book Bill! Did you buy it slabbed or have you had it from back in the day?

I'm pretty sure this is Bill's original copy which he bought fresh off the stands during his teenage years. He had a ton of foresight!

What a wonderful book Bill! Did you buy it slabbed or have you had it from back in the day?

I'm pretty sure this is Bill's original copy which he bought fresh off the stands during his teenage years. He had a ton of foresight!

(thumbs u

Richard is correct. My nom de plume in my youth was Lamont Larson. I changed it on a lark on my 21st birthday to William Shatner. But, most people refer to me as Bill

(thumbs u

Richard is correct. My nom de plume in my youth was Lamont Larson. I changed it on a lark on my 21st birthday to William Shatner. But, most people refer to me as Bill

.....tell the truth Bill....you changed it after you knocked up a local Pom-Pom girl and left town for Hollywood.....where you became Elizabeth Taylor's agent.... and knocked HER up. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(thumbs u

:applause: